11 | Caine

All You'll Need

All You'll Need

TW⚠️ (underlined)

consists: toxic friendship + friends with benefits scenario + cheating + creampie + dirty talk + praise + manipulation + obsession

________

"Aww they done let the dog out!" O Dog laughed, leaning up against the car hood as he took a slow drag from his blunt. Caine chuckled as the fence gate buzzed open. He gave the guards a curt nod, swinging around the brown paper bag that held his personal items. "Man take me to the burger joint, I gotta eat a burger. A real one." He exclaimed, dapping up his best friend as he got to the car. "They feeding you veggie burgers in there?" O Dog laughed, twirling the keys around his finger as Caine hopped in the car.

"Shits not funny. I'm tryna get as far away as I can from this building, c'mon." Caine muttered eagerly as O Dog got in and started the car up. "Feels like someone's gonna come out and tell you the court changed their mind?" O Dog laughed as he peeled out of the lot. "I know the feeling." He added, turning to join the road. Caine slouched back into his seat, staring at the passing cars and trees. Everything felt to much bigger. "You got big nigga, you was pushing weights huh?" O Dog joked, his eyes glued to the road as he playfully punched Caine's shoulder. "Ain't shit else to do!" Caine responded as he laughed, rummaging through his bag for his earrings.

"How's Y/n?"

O Dog instantly went quiet, he knew Caine was going to bring you up at some point, but damn this early? Caine had went to the pen for the whole summer after O had spread footage of the corner store robbery. Police heard wind of Caine's involvement, it was his first time being grilled by police so his cover up story wasn't too convincing. Caine, you and O had been that neighborhood trio all your life. The three of you grew up being best friends, however you were a girl so things changed. When the three of you stepped into high school, you became much of an 'It' girl.

All the niggas wanted you, Caine and O spent most of the year chasing niggas off. Of course the girls spreader rumours of the three of you being in some three way relationship but it didn't affect neither of you. O Dog had dropped out of school in tenth grade, running the streets wild and free. You joined all sorts of sports clubs, Caine excelled through his classes and everything was great. The two of you graduated high school together, O Dog being the loudest in the crowd. But the happiness was short lived.

Parnell had went off to serve a life sentence and Caine was crushed. Parnell was like a father to him. You and O comforted him to the best you could, developing a different relationship with him. Caine needed a distraction, he wanted to feel something different. And you wanted to lose your virginity. It was simple fun between you too. O Dog however, wasn't as dense as everyone made him out to be. He could smell the sex off you two every time y'all would click up.