21 | Eazy E .2

Twisted Love2/2

Twisted Love
2/2

TW⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
consists: toxic relationship + violence + mentions of cheating + insecure reader + attachment issues + crazy reader + possessiveness + angry sex + creampie + punishment + attitude adjustment + manipulation + choking + teasing  + dirty talk

"And now where you goin?"

Eazy asked in annoyance, snatching your clothes out of your suitcase while you were still trying to pack your clothes. "I'm leaving!" You shouted, shoving him away from you as you zipped your duffel bag up. "To where?" He shouted, throwing his arms up. You ignored him, taking your bag as you headed for the door. Eric jumped in front of you, pressing himself up against the door. "Y/n, stop playing." He hissed. You sighed, rubbing your forehead. "E, please. I don't want to feel this way anymore. Just let me leave." You spoke genuinely, your eyes growing teary.

Eazy was in the blogs yet again, spotted dancing with random women in the clubs. You were done looking stupid, you just wanted to be at peace for once. Eric's heart shattered watching you fight back your tears. "Y/n..I can explain—" You balled your fist at your sides. "What is there to explain? You don't care, you never did! I just want you at home, with me! I'm not asking you to stay with me all the time! I'm not asking you to cut off your niggas! I just want you to be here! To be present!" You shouted through your fit of tears.

Your words were piercing him like a blade, but yet he still stood there. "I shouldn't have to fight for you, fight for anything. The world thinks I'm crazy, and maybe I am. Who knows? I just know I'm not the only one at fault!" You raged. "Get the fuck out of the way before I sling your ass." You said through gritted teeth. Eric clenched his teeth but nonetheless slid over, you bumped past him, swinging the door open before racing down the steps and out the front door.

That was about three weeks ago. You've been staying at a hotel for the meanwhile, house hunting for a small but cute condo or apartment. Life was treating you well, you were in the midst of building your skincare business and all was going good. You've seen Eric and the rest of NWA on talk shows where he'd profess his love for you and beg you to come back. But you didn't fall for it. He wanted the public to pressure you into forgiving him, but you weren't no punk.

You hiked your glasses up your nose as you typed away on the computer, answering emails and signing off on papers. You heard a faint knock at your hotel room, which was confusing considering you specifically told the front desk that you'd be busy all night and didn't want any disturbances. You ignored the knock, continuing your work until the knocking grew louder and more aggressive. "Y/n! I know you in there!" You sighed at the familiar voice. Eric.