Your the death of me

Undyne escorted frisk outside directly to the car, assuring frisk with a firm grip on her shoulder, she gave a death glare whoever crossed frisk with a displeasured look. 

Papyrus insisted in speaking with his brother alone, but as he mentioned his brother with tired tone Undyne knew his was the recipe for a discussion indeed, Sans was known for being stubborn and Papyrus was known to make a bit of outrageous people pleaser. 

Both brothers love each other in their own way 

But they both have limits with each other

Sans would start making the most cold and quick problem solving solutions, in most cases it came out as a heartless decision.
On the other side Papyrus would make things more complicated just to please the boss wishes.

We'll see how it goes

As frisk got into the car she could barely notice what time of the day it actually was, it was afternoon already, and she hadn't got a proper meal. 

The think of getting the usual on her noon breaks were seemingly so fresh to her, the juicy meatballs bathed softly with grape jelly seem to squirm once again in her mouth, it was such a weird combination of sweet and salty but she loved every single bit of it. That thought was starting to kicking in hard realizing her mouth was dripping with ease.

Undyne was too distracted though to notice her wishes, she seemed to slide through several cars making her way through more traffic only to avoid it further ahead

Frisk jolted forward, by the sudden stop at a bar. Frisk narrowed confused at the place, following Undyne she shrunk pacing like a duckling, checking the area full of monsters. 

When Undyne entered, the looks towards her, were quickly dismissed with her familiar demeanor but glanced again with the duckling of a human that followed behind. 

Frisk really couldn't pull her appearances really much, with her brunette skin and messy short hair she looked more human than ever, but no one ever question it; better test your luck with someone else than Undyne. 

Undyne sat down between two monsters, before she could even stare both of them scooted away and changed seats, Frisk only glanced apologetically at the monsters.
Undyne patted the seat for her, making it clear it was indeed for Frisk.

A fire monster was behind the counter, despite the heat he calmly waited for Frisk to adjust to her seat, it was pretty big.

"Ring in two burgers grillb's"

The monster nodded heading quickly to the back, not forgetting Undyne's ice water.

Frisk was stunned with how easy Undyne could chug water.

"God, I need a drink" Undyne mumbled, she turned wanting to say something before glancing at a group of monsters on the corner, Frisk followed her stare almost gasping loudly as there were a ton of white dogs in the corner, chatting, playing cards as nothing was wrong.

They sure are going to get paid more than the rest.

Though this is why Undyne couldn't stop looking at them feeling jealously burn in her soul, Frisk nearly gasped of the view of such fluffly dogs TALKING.

Curious that a talking goat, skeleton, fish, machine nor dinosaur could not faze her enough

But there were dogs monsters also?

That changes everything

Sans managed to calm down, Papyrus on the other hand was very much furious.

Sans hadn't told him about Tony, or how serious his situation was, he flipped Sans last fedora before gasping at the sudden crack on his socket.

Most likely of a punch probably before making several shortcuts until he eventually ran out