Fuck off

It is strange huh? she didn't feel anything when the scars just removed themselves, like how does that even happen?

She died multiple times didn't she, terryfingly enough the scars and marks seem to match her previous injuries, there was this one time where her hands got hurt because of the glass on the floor, the burns or stains she guessed were because of the bombs.

She remembered vaguely that she got stabbed on one point, or shot what's the fucking difference, it hurts either way.

But great that they're gone, it made nasty marks on her now perfect beautiful cinnamon colored skin. she chuckled, she was just trying to remark that with Papyrus confidence, it seemed ridiculous to refer herself beautiful, not that she didn't see herself as such but saying it to herself seemed, weird in some way, come on who says that nowadays?

Frisk then felt something funny on her chest, like a type of discomfort, she didn't mind it but it became more prominent each second, it felt heavy, like if something was on her, something that wasn't a part of her, she felt it then around her whole body, Somehow it felt like underwater where her body seemed harder to move, and pressure was on her.

And somehow she couldn't breath either, then she got even heavier and heavier.
She swore she was going to break.

A fucking wild bang startled the shit out of her, Sans was the culprit for that, he opened that door so hard it almost flew off.
Frisk looked at him shocked, for the first time she had met him he was not smiling, like at all.

He glared ahead looking for something to break probably.

Frisk furrowed her brows, seeing Papyrus shifting to close the door, not touching his gaze with hers at all.

Frisk was left again outside dumbfounded to her own expense, but this time she got up. 

The whole corridor was full of empty rooms, the theme it brought felt like qn abandoned hospital, even though it was daylight, the sun never peaked anywhere.

Frisk got to the elevator, but she didnt step inside, she thought that somehow the elevator would no longer respond to her wishes, so she took the stairs.

Carefully peaking she saw that the floor downstairs got darker, it wasn't completely dark but it was more dim.
Frisk thought of backing up till she heard someone in there.

It was muffled and weak but it was somebody nontheless, she mumbled her question
"Who in the world...."

It was a deposit, cages and cages with guns at display.

But there wasn't anybody, only lights from the foam wall exposed them as a precious object of sorts, but still nobody was there.

Frisk stood for a little longer, there was nothing.
then a muffled whisper with a loud thud continued.

Frisk got a lot closer noticing first a blue glowing eye, then a angry skeleton.

"wow" she backed, the blue hue rises with the skeleton not breaking his glare, not hearing response she nearly trembled "You- you okay buddy?" 

Sans narrowed himself confused, he frowned deeply trying to get the best voice he could master "Scram kid, I'm not in the mood"

Frisk checked his sockets better, one had a crack on one end, but both were seemingly tearing apart, bursting in tears and such anger she swore his stare could kill. 
But she didn't move, making her fortune run out quickly.

She didn't see it coming, but a force seem to jump her quickly hitting her head into the pavement wall.

She was on the elevator again