High hopes

Hello beautiful, you guys look gorgeous. 

so brief warning, this will mention overdose of the usage of drugs, and abuse, despite being fictional doesn't make it any better, i just want to say if you can somehow relate to frisk's thinking here, i can gladly suggest for you to change with her along the way it takes a few baby steps but remember your worth and value and that you deserve better

Also since fictional the fun facts or certain data is based on real currencies, but of course, it isn't 100% fact, just cause I say eating blueberries will make your pee blue doesn't mean its true 

anyway haha

enjoy lovely humans you deserve it <3

_________________________________________________

frisk plays with a flashlight turning it on and off, gazing into the nothingness, she wasn't exactly there so to say, her vaguely paying any attention to the faint rock knocking on her wooden walls, she only woke up to the sound of her name

she got to the window seeing her two now friends, Undyne mostly, asking to lower the ladder, when she barely climb up she quickly shoved the drug to her pleading her to try it, frisk was quick into declining it. She knew some of the effects of its usage but she was never interested.

But Undyne calmly but urgently told her the reason for her here, convincing Frisk into helping them cause as Undyne said, they would loose millions with Asgore probably having something horrible waiting for her if not, while Papyrus had a further battle with himself into interfering or not, he was really an workaholic trying his best at his job, but this was challenging his morals.

After a few pleases she taught her how to do so, the smoke form, not the white dust, with the rocks put in a glass vessel and lighting it up, Frisk hesitated but a few coughs and whines she finally started to feel the effects of the drug instantly, she said it was amazing as her traumas of the previous days seem to drift away.

She didn't seem to care anymore 

She felt wonderful

Undyne questioned a lot about if it worked or not, and if she was feeling something weird or nauseous.
Frisk said that she was pretty much fine, but undyne kept pushing, giving her more that seemed sketchy to her. As frisk inhaled a bit of a few, Now convinced, Undyne started to become relieved as she jumped in joy dragging Papyrus to join her happiness, but Frisk soon could feel her hands trembling and this hypersensitivity to her sudden surroundings that would be so loud now.

She could hear Undyne taking her leave with Papyrus later behind, but that was hours ago?
her slight tremble became more violent as she soon collapsed not stopping her shaking, she quickly realized how her moving stop to a sudden crack inside her

She came back of course

After her first smoke though, so she declined the rest Undyne offered.

"Come on Frisk just this one too, I promise I'll be out of your hair before-"

"I. Said. No" she quickly spat Throwing the glass near her face, it came out a tad bit rude, but she really wanted to make herself clear; And seeing a plastered surprise on Undyne's face, made her giggle a little in response.

Undyne got a little frustrated but didn't bother into discussing it further, she took the kilo of crack and went to hit the road, but as she left soon frisk glued behind, Undyne uncomfortably told her that she only needed Frisk to do that.