Just blow

"so you fuckin blew it" he spat 

Sans, Mettaton and Papyrus gathered in what seemed to be a kitchen in the skelebros place, to be honest it was hard to tell with all the debree around, the window showed how dark could night be, it was a lot darker than the human section, with no light poles outside the only lights were the houses and the stars.

"oh please, it wasn't my fault" Mettaton sighed rolling their eyes "I didn't kill one of the fattest sharks of this tank, Sans"

"News fly huh?" he honestly shouldn't be surprise since surely Asgore already mentioned it to someone, which was curious since the old man takes certain news to himself, surely Asgore made it very clear that this is Sans the biggest mistake.

"You'd be surprised," He said holding his chest "your little fire party of this morning, almost ruined my business" 

Sans nearly choked "HAH, your business?, kiss some ass and sell some tits, big deal"

He scoffed loudly "Thanks to you I have no tits to sell, most of them were kidnapped and the rest is  without limbs! " he stopped, rechaptered it better "mostly they're corpses  who am I kidding"

Papyrus stood stifly, he is used to the caos and certain deaths, its his job, but not to the extend to a mafia war. There hasn't been one in ages, hopefully it stays like that.

Slightly looking at his brother in concern, it really bothered him how unfased they were being about the whole situation, clearly Papyrus have assasinated people before, but only he was told to or to be absolutely necessary. This was none of those cases, they were victims just like Frisk that had nothing to do with the fighting, with the caos and bullets that so appeared to pass by.

"Don't forget your Hotel" he added with a slight chuckle "Pretty sure its ashes by now"

"Sans please" Papyrus dared to speak, his look slightly frowned "This Isn't The Moment To Joke Now" 

They had drove back to the skele bros place, leaving the scene quickly as the "authorities" arrived to control the fire, as suspected they were mostly humans.
No monster town or city has any order compared to humans. There was no police, firefighters, schools, governor or even hospitals to attend these creatures. If you want to fight for something you fight it yourself. Old school as they say.

"We Have To Find Proper Medical Attention  For Frisk"

Believe it or not Frisk was not on any bed or couch, she was on the floor

The Monster know better than to leave a her on the mossy mattress on the floor, they know how sensible humans were to certain areas, illness and all that. 

I fucking swear, one of the major reasons why Monsters were so conflicted is that they thought that illnesses were a myth

It took literal decades for them to figure out how humans actually worked

"I see her pretty peachy on that tile" he joked grinning on his boney phalanges, both of his herd were not pleased. 

Frisk unconsious haven't woke up since the explosion, her face was still dirty of the debree, a few bruises and scars were there for a ... strange reason.

"I Told You To Handle Her With Care" 

Sans scratched his collarbone distracted, he apparently had to be passing by when the explosion had happened.

He ran to his brother, check if he was okay, but Sans couldn't even check him if he was alright, his brother held the human dearly as if his life depended on it, Sans quickly took the human from him almost tossing it aside. He didn't care for the human, his little bro could be hurt. But there weren't any major injuries to be concerned about.