Evergrowing Business

HELLO MY GENTLE PEOPLE

hope you guys are having a wonderful day, week and month as i drop another scrumptious chapter!

We will be mentioning, Toriel with Asgore * partyyy :D

but mostly Toriel today, let us see how different she is from everybody's perspective, even though I have one love language, it is interesting to explore others with their perspective

HEADS UP for mentions, of neglect, under validation of self worth, and probably some abuse of some sorts, I can't really tell at this point.

if you ever relate please understand and study your worth and wishes as soon as possible, I never mean this in harms way or in a matter of laughter, Me, myself and I can relate and working on it is so freeing, I promise its worth it.

You are loved!

and of course despite everything

IT'S STILL YOU

____________________________________________________________

Toriel held her large robe as she quietly watered the plants, Toriel a large goat Monster was Asgore's wife, second in command of the large organization he beholds, their home one of the luxurious penthouse held them accounted for, closer, of course, to the limits of their kind.

Toriel held no grudge against these creatures, she showed a certain admiration and respect with them, after all, she had one of her own, and even though it was another time it still stung a bit with how those times fell short.

She had adopted someone... She had raised one as if it was her own, but something happened of course.
They always mention it like it was something bad, she gripped the water can, bending its shape.

She could remember the day like any other, the only day of her life where she could remember more than what she had eaten yesterday, her little one, oh did she have the most gorgeous eyes, with her beautiful smile, she was such a flower.
Soon enough the family grew one more time with a child of her very own, despite the utter excitement for the news, she didn't stop loving her flower any less.

It was so magical having them play every day, hiding and exploring one of her flower's favorite activities.

Oh but that day, she had grown apart, her flower was gorgeous indeed but had an utter tantrum that made her prickly to touch.
One of her tantrums was the worst of them all
Oh
Oh child
She had so much to strive for, she was so young, but it was so long ago too
It wasn't her fault, nobody could have prevented it
So why tell me

Oh whyy

whyyy thE FUCK DOES IT STILL HURT

Drip- drip-

Her tears gathered falling slowly from her face, she wasn't sad oh no, she was angry, furious.
Her eyes lit bright orange as her grip now melted the handle, her pretty flower, her sunshine, her everything came tumbling by those fucking gangsters, nothing was the same, but at the same time so many things were
Familiar

She yelled so hard throwing the hell out of that water can, she held herself gripping the edge of the bars, holding her breathing, pressing her chest close she could feel how her soul ached with such a memory.

A yelp was heard at a distance, she perked, the noise was from the building in front, precisely where she threw her can.

Blinking a few times she noticed that there was a shooter across who just cursed with now his wet self, funny coincidence she thought, how so fucking funny