Let's get started [4]

"so you're in huh?" Sans asked, back there frisk wanted to decline, wanted to ignore everything that she got into herself to continue with her life, but who knows what would happen if she said no. 

So she said yes 

Deep inside, very deep inside she wanted to give it a try, she wanted something new and challenging in her lifestyle and this chance was one in a million, so why not give it a try?

"yea . . . I can hardly believe it" she sighed clenching her wrists, frisk barely said yes not even knowing what was the job she would be doing, if she had to kill somebody she would hardly do so, if she had to steal something she would be too clumsy for it, whatever it was, it had to be hard for them to ask her of all people to help them.

When everybody got out, frisk akwardly followed Sans not knowing anybody else. it seem that they were in a interrogation floor, where more rooms were filled with monsters questioning humans and others, even some torturing them when they didn't get the answers they wanted. Frisk felt a chill behind getting sick with eachpassing room.

they stopped against a group of monsters, they were chatting and gossiping about this new human and when they viewed sans they all became quiet gazing the only human that wasn't their enemy. Uneasy frisk checked for possible escapes, but since this was an interrogation floor where enemies are kept, there is absolutely no doors nor windows to exit, just an elevator right behind those mobsters.

"So since you are going to work with us temporarily" Sans remarked "let me present you the coolest partner and best buddy I know, Papyrus" Sans proudly said to a skeleton much taller than him, much taller than anybody actually, frisk thought if he played basketball he would be perfect player indeed.

"Greetings tiny human!" he said with a strong handshake catching frisk off guard, wasn't he also a skeleton? how does he have a strong grip? 

then she realized that it was the same tall man she saw at the restaurant, but . . .  he wasn't terrifying at all! he was rather sweet and bubbly with frisk and a bit loud compared to his partner. Which was was weird for such ... dynamic.

Next in the line was the same blue fish that slapped her harshly, "'Sup punk! the name's Undyne!" more tensed frisk kindly greeted them back trying not to receive another hit, Undyne noticed her uncomfortable by this and offered her help, "Sorry about what happened back there, it's just business and part of the job I guess . . . " she nervously apologized holding her hand on frisk face, she quickly hesitated when Undyne touched her face, but slowly accepted it as the pain and burn from her cheeks ease away with a type of green glow, frisk slightly closed her eyes enjoying it. When she finished, frisk felt embarrassed, she didn't noticed that her head got closer because of the soothing experience.

"I think you've made them too red" Sans joked receiving chuckles  from the rest, making frisk even redder.

Interrupting their chatter the small reptile came in, what was her name again?

"h-hello m-m-my na-name's Alphys" she trembled, she have never been to a human up close so she was clearly nervous and terrified towards frisk, especially with DT, frisk didn't know how to react, clearly she knows that feeling so she just smiled calmly, Alphys glowed embarrassed  "sorry but I have to l-le-leave real quick!"uncomfortable Alphys walked rapidly to the elevator shutting the doors behind

before frisk could do anything, one by one everybody crowded around frisk, getting to know  admiring frisk's trait, frisk still didn't understand what made it so special, why did everybody seemed freaked out about her having it, was it dangerous? was it powerful? what makes it so rare so that she had a personal mission about it? she wanted to know, but maybe not now.