Slow Pain [7]

Driving along the road, the skeleton's car drove alone, single; the streets were still and silent which is indeed unusual, it was near noon and no soul nor shadow peeped in any corner.

The only racket that was heard was the skeleton's ramble, of course about his brother, Frisk listened quietly aside, she had to move sometimes to avoid Papyrus strikes while he kept moving and complaining exagerating enough to knock somebody in his display.

Frisk didn't knew how to exactly encourage the skeleton, with her lack of certain relationships, she saw it as too much of a hassle to worry about.

"You don't get it human! He never tells me these things!" Papyrus spat getting quicker in his turns moving the hell out of frisk.

"We-well I'm sure he has his reasons, maybe you would ..." She thought from personal experience "...react a bit harsh on him"

"No no no don't start with that human!" pointing angrily at his point "I am well aware of the shenanigans he will encounter!" 

frisk could only grip the seats tighter once the speeding was getting faster

"Papyrus I don't kn--"

"He treats me like a kid, like if i didn't know any better!" Papyrus sped

"Paps I think--"

"if anything I Am The Adult Here!!"

"He might have done it to protect you!"

"I AM NOT A CHILD IN NEED OF PROTECTION!!"

He stomped the breaks screeching the cars tires, just touching slightly the car, the other car honked in response furiously telling them to be careful. Frisk apologized hectic making sure everyone was in one piece.

Papyrus on the other hand held themselves together, pressing his head on his phalanges he apologetically voiced his concern.

"Im sorry frisk its just- too much" turning the car to park, Papyrus just held himself a bit longer, Frisk was still in shook with the sudden outburst but tried her best to quiet down her curiosity, not knowing what to do she also supported him, as she touched his shoulder the inmense tense the skeleton was feeling vanished away, frisk could practically feel his heavy bones lean and shift the tremble to a sudden stop.

Frisk was going to drive now

__________________________________

Sans breathed heavily, he teleported too many times to dodge each single bullet after him, on top of that he ran like crazy, dashing through people, even houses to loose them. he hadn't have so much action since ... well, pretty much long time ago.

His captors have lost him, after an intense persecution  he had finally lost them, relieved he sat down exhausted, he had no other better place than an alleyway, quite cliché. clearing his mind, he felt discomfort, his bones ached uncomfortably, naturally he had some broken bones and cracks, it wasn't surprising considering the tough ride he had made, jumping and falling into places, luckily it wasn't nothing compared to different missions he had assigned. 

Glancing with caution, he had spotted a lot of armed men around the whole block, lurking every corner looking for his head, to make matters worse he had no exits and no budge in teleportation.

Papyrus haven't spoken since frisk started to drive, she glanced at him ever so slightly expecting some corrections perhaps in her driving, but nothing came out to mind her