i.

(01

(01.1)

{We only see each other at weddings and funerals}

Vanya Hargreeves, Number Seven, opened the large oak doors entrance of the academy

Vanya Hargreeves, Number Seven, opened the large oak doors entrance of the academy. She walked furthers and saw Grace, Her robot mother sitting in front of the fireplace staring at Number Eight and Number Five's mantlepiece.

"Hey Mom," she greeted but was greeted back with no response, "Mom?" she tried again.

The sound of clicking heels from the stairs drew Vanya's attention to it. "Vanya? You're actually here." Number Three, Allison Hargreeves, greeted as she gracefully descended the stairs, chucking softly.

"Hey Allison." Vanya greeted lowly.

"Hey, sis." She replied back. She walked to Vanya they started at each other for a moment, awkwardly. Allison chucked and leaned in to hug Vanya who immediately hugged back.

"Ah, what is she doing here? You don't belong here. Not after what you did." Number Two, Diego Hargreaves, says to Vanya as he entered the large room.

"You're seriously gonna do this today?" Allison said in Vanya's defense, stuffing her hands in her pockets.

Diego payed no attention to them as he continued to walk upstairs.

"Way to dress for the occasion, by the way." Allison added.

"At least I'm wearing black." Diego replied nonchalantly. 

Vanya, who's looking down in shame, looked up, "You know what? I... maybe he's right. And I shouldn't ── "

Allison cut her off. "Forget about him. I'm glad you're here."

——————————————

The floor creaked as Number One, Luther Hargreaves, walked around Reginald's old room, checking the windows.