xii.

(01

(01.6)

(The day that wasn't)

Klaus sat in a chair as Diego wrapped the rope around

"I hate this room." Diego commented.

"Oh it got me high enough. I picked it clean of anything valuable after Daddy kicked the bucket. That's it, tighter and higher." Klaus commented as he squeezed his body.

Diego sighed. "Fine, if I see a boner i'm out." Diego snapped.

"End of the world and you wanna get sober all of a sudden. Don't get me wrong man, good for you, but i'd figure you wanna pop ever pill on the planet." Diego said as he continued to tie Klaus.

"Oh the thought did cross my mind, believe me. But there's something I need to do and the whole pesky thing doesn't seem to work unless i'm sober." Klaus said with a yawn.

"What was her name?" Diego asked as he leaned down to finish at Klaus's feet.

"His name was Dave. We soldiered together in the ashal valley. In the mountain of the crouching breast." Klaus said.

"Well Dave must have been a very special person. To put up with all your weird as shit." Diego said making Klaus snort.

"He was kind, and strong, and volnurbale , and beautiful. Beautiful and I was foolish enough to follow him all the way to the front line." Klaus admitted.

"You fought in that shit?" Diego asked him.

"Oh, yeah baby." Klaus shouted back halfhearted.

"Hey look at of us. Getting in some quality sibling bonding time before the end of the world. Guess we've got one thing in common, if you think about it" Klaus commented.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Diego asked.

"We both lost people we loved." Klaus said.

"Yeah well there's that, and everyone I like, is already dead." Diego said as he looked down.