xv.

(01

(01.9)

(Changes)

They all quickly arrived at the Academy, stumbling with Allison bleeding out

"Come on! Let's go!" Five said as they rush towards the front door.

"I don't think she's breathing." Luther trembled, as he carried Allison.

"If we don't get her upstairs fast, she's gonna die." Olivia gravely spoke. 

They all rushed her inside.

——————————————

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx." Grace said as she pressure to Allison's neck, The twins were also both pressing their hands on the wound to try and stop the bleeding.  

"One of you will need to give blood" Grace said as she started to get everything she would need to help Allison.

"I will" All of them told Grace at the same time. They would all give their blood to save their sister.  

"I'm doing it." Luther sternly spoke up.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine." Pogo told him.  

"Hey, don't sweat it. I...I got this, big guy. I...I love needles." Klaus said, volunteering his arm.

"Master Klaus. Your blood is...How shall I say this? Too polluted." Pogo told Klaus, who's face dropped. 

Diego spoke up "Move," he said and walked over to Grace "I'll do it." Diego told them. 

Grace pulled up the needle but as soon as Diego saw it, he made a whimpers noise before he fainted.

Pogo looks at Grace and tells her, "Stick him."

——————————————

Klaus sat on the couch in the living area.

Diego was pacing around the couches as he began to speak, "The bastard that nearly killed our sister is still out there, with Vanya, we need to go after her."