vi.

(01

(01.3)

(Extra Ordinary)

The twins look over and saw a blonde woman walking down the sidewalk, everything looked so peaceful

"Kick it over here!" Olivia and Five heard, they diverted their gazes and saw three little boys playing with a ball.

Suddenly, Olivia saw ashes. She opened the van's door and stepped outside. Olivia looked at where Five sat but he weren't there, making her heart drop in horror.

"no no no no," Olivia muttered, now breathing heavily in panic.

"Five?" her voice echoed. There was no response, she frantically looked around for her twin. She looked around and saw fire everywhere and everything was destroyed.

"Oli? Olivia." she heard a faint voice calling.

"No!" Olivia cried out.

She felt two hands, softly grab her own hands making her snapped out of her thoughts and she immediately turned her head so she could look at her twin to make sure he was still there.

Concern and worry etched on Fives face as he look at his sister. "Are you alright?" Five asked.

Instead of replying, Olivia leaned in closer and rested her head on Fives shoulder, taking deep breaths to remind herself Five was still there. Five slowly brought his hand up to the back of Olivia's head and softly rubbed it.

There was knocks on the window. Olivia leaned her head off of Five shoulder and the twins looked over and saw Luther outside the van. Five reached over and opened the van door.

"What are you..." Luther started but didn't finish as he struggled to climb in the van because of his size. "Oh, my God..." Luther grunted.

Olivia and Five shared a looked trying to not laugh at his misery.

Luther finally got inside and closed the door after. "You okay?" He asked to them

"You shouldn't be... how did you find us?" Five asked avoiding his question, pointing a finger.