x.

(01

(01.5)

(Number Five and Eight)

The twins went into Five's room where they began working on the equations

The twins went into Five's room where they began working on the equations. They both stood on Five's bed, writing equations out on the wall.

Five gasped, "Oh. Okay, I think I've got something."

Olivia stopped writing and moved over to Five's side and look at his equation, she responded. "It's tenuous but promising." 

The twins heard footsteps approaching and they knew it was Luther from the sound of them. They were right when his large shadow covered wall, the twins however didn't turn around, their eyes were roaming the writing on the wall.  

"What is all this?" Luther asked slowly trying to understand it all.

"It's a probability map," Five answered, Olivia grabbed the pen from his hand and changed one of the numbers before handing the pen back. Five looked at the number, then back at his sister with a thankful smile. 

"Probability of what?" Luther curiously asked, walking closer to the two.

"Of whose death could save the world," Olivia explained, "We've narrowed it down to four."

Luther tilted his head, "Are you saying one of these four people cause the apocalypse?" He pointed to the list of the people. 

The twins rolls their eyes and scoffed before snapping in unison, "No, did you not listen, their death might prevent it." 

Luther leaned back in surprise and The twins went back to writing on the walls, "Oh," Luther grunted before leaning closer, "I'm not following,"

Olivia and Five both turned around answering in unison, "Time is fickle, Luther. The slightest alteration in events can lead to massively different outcomes in the time continuum." 

"The butterfly effect," Olivia said in slight annoyance.

"So all we have to do is find the people with the greatest probability of impacting the timeline," Five explained.