ix.

(01

(01.5)

(Number Five and Eight)

The twins both wore thick clothes, a hat on and a ripped scarf

The twins both wore thick clothes, a hat on and a ripped scarf. Behind them, they pulled a wagon, inside was a mannequin, who they decided to name as Delores. The sky was a bit clear but there's still ashes and fire.

Olivia took a sip of water, She offered it to Five, who took a sip as well.

——————————————

Snow covered the grounds as winter came. An older version of the twins walked through the wind. The wagon was much bigger now.

The twins both wore a jacket, boots and goggles.

They each had scarf that was covering their mouths.

——————————————

Soon, winter was replaced with spring.

Olivia and Five were now old.

They both had long white hair, and Five had a long white beard. They had both had installed  bicycles to the wagon.

They both stopped in front of a destroyed library.

Five had a wine glass in his hand while Olivia sat against a pillar reading a book not really paying attention to the conversation around her.

"Do you remember that, uh, little mansion just outside the city limits? Where we ── " Five spoke up to Delores.

"Yeah," Five chuckled. "Yeah, well it turns out the wine cellar was untouched. Picked up a few cases of your favorite Bordeaux." Five said and drank from his glass.