xvi.

(01

(01.10)

(The White Violin)

The whole building started shaking while explosions was rumbling and glass was shattering causing everyone to walked out of their rooms

"Yo, what the hell is going on?" Diego asked incredulously.

"Are those explosions coming f..."

"Vanya." Pogo spoke up cutting Klaus off, "We need to get to safety outside the Academy." Pogo said to them as they could hear explosions echoing.

Diego and Klaus began running down the hallway.

"Don't forget Mom!" Luther shouted after Klaus and Diego.

——————————————

Diego and Klaus continued to rase around the house, going to the couch where Grace usually sat, though she wasn't there.

"Where is she?" Diego shouted as they changed direction, the ceiling beginning to crumble.

They continued calling for Grace, until thousands of little pieces of rubble fell on their head making them drop to the floor.

Klaus was the first to roll onto his back seeing the crack snaking on the ceiling.

Klaus turned to his brother, "Diego." He yelled repeatedly trying to get him to wake up.

Before the large portion of the ceiling fell, Ben pushed Diego and Klaus out of the way.

"Holy shit." Klaus muttered while looking at their dead brother.

Klaus grabbed Diego, helping him run, "Come on. Come on, come on. Diego!" He yelled as they began to run.

——————————————