chapter 3

NO ONES POV.

the entire ring was silent until daiki decided to break it.

" Oi maiko let go of him right now!"  She said as she stomped towards them.

" Never!! My hubby!!" Maiko whined.

" Um hehe and may I asked who are you two I know I met miss cutie and miss hottie earlier" he smirked and the both of their faces exploded in red.

" C-cutie!?"

" H-hottie!?"

" Yup now unless you both want me to address you as miss cutie and miss hottie minded introducing yourselves?" He smiled making invisible arrows pierce every girls hearts that are present there.

" U-um I'm ryuguji daiki."

" And I'm sano maiko!" She smiled at him and continue to nuzzle her face to his neck.

" MAIKO! Let go of him!" Daiki said but the short girl refuses to do so

" NO! Now what's your name hubby?" She looked at takemichi.

TAKEMICHI POV.

I looked at maiko and she's giving puppy dog eyes and I looked at daiki and she looked at me like a lost puppy.

I chuckled and said.

" I'm hanagaki Takemichi ." I saw their faces turn red I just chuckled at their reaction.

" Hmmmm~" maiko looked like she was thinking about something.

" Maiko what's wrong?" Daiki asked.

" I'm just thinking hanagaki maiko is going to be my new name soon and I love it!!" She hugged me again and I was flustered.

" H-HUH?!'

"HUH!? Maiko what the hell are you talking about!? " Daiki yelled.

' oh thank God I thought I wa-'

" If anything I will have the hanagaki name!!" She continued.

' w-what the hell!??!'

At this point I was as red as a ripe tomato. The two kept on bickering but then we heard a groan which caught our attention.

" Oi kiyomasa where the hell do you think your going??" Daiki came up to him punched him in the gut.

' damn that was hot '

" Kiyomasa not only did you set up a ring fight while using tomans name you also used four innocent girls as slaves and prizes." Maiko said while no longer in my arms which made me kinda sad but gotta admit never thought a cutie can turn into a baddie that quick but it's still hot.

" You we're gonna let that slide did you somehow forget that most of the founders and commander's of toman are girls how can you be this disrespectful!!" Maiko kicked him and about to hit him again but I stopped her.

" Huh why are you stopping me takemichy?"

' takemichy?'

" I'm stopping you because what kind of husband am I if I let my Wifey's take care of the trash?" I smiled at them and they blushed at the word Wifey's.

" O-okay" they both said in unison I patted their heads and said.

" Good girls now all I need my Wifey's to do is make everyone here leave and take care of those four girls okay?" I smiled

" Yes hubby " they both said in unison and I just pinch there cheeks because they're so cute.

I turned to kiyomasa and dragged him to where there are alot of trees.