𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝕊𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕤♡

Well, hello! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Tae's p.o.v

Me: Mom what should I tell about her? She's like a dream so freaking innocent as well as so freaking bold. Mom she is just like a black rose with thorns, attractive to see and hard to get. You know she is Yoongi's sister.. I have never saw that beautiful smile of Hyung's face and nowadays I am seeing that beautiful smile.(Laughs and put his head on her lap) Mom I just love her so much, But here's a fact. Ma I forced her and now Ig she hates me so much. I can't digest this fact, mom (tear started forming in his eyes) Mom I'll die if she hates me, After a lot of struggles I have find comfort in her embrace and I won't be staying alive if she starts to hate me. (Sobs) I can't (sobs) Let her (Sobs) hate me. I need her. In my life.. I am addicted to her. (Sobs like a lil baby)
Mom you know she also have insomnia! She can't sleep like me but when I was in the embrace I was peacefully sleeping. Now i know how it feels to watch a dream. I'll watch all the dreams which I have saved.

Mom: Tae Baby, It seems Like you are really in love with her.(kisses her forehead and caress his hear) But baby always remember no matter what happens, You won't let go of her hand? And also you won't be angry at her. Got it? You know I remember when your father and I got married to each other, I used to control his anger issues but unfortunately when I got missing He really made the whole house upside down. He was like a beast and you know since I was his beauty, I was able to control her. But your father didn't forced me in anything. My baby bear, You shouldn't force her in anything and keep her like she is your pride. Okay My Mafia son?

Tae: Yes! Mama. Well, If you excuse me, I gotta go and take care of my love. (Gets up and kisses her forehead) I love you so much mama.

I went upstairs to find my Love, my pride. When I entered my room, she wasn't there, I looked around every where and found her laying in the bath tub sobbing and crying.

Tae: Love, Why are you crying??(softly held her chin) No love, No com'on don't cry. You are okay... okay? (Gently wipes her tears and gently kisses her forehead) My pride. My sweet girl.

Y/n: Tae(sobs) please don't leave me like everyone did.(sobs) please don't (sobs loudly) I can't bare it anymore, It is alot to digest... please don't (crying like a smoll baby)

Tae: Hey love(picks her up and attach himslef with her like a koala) I won't leave you. (Gets out of the bedroom) and I promise love, I won't. And If I dare to you can grab me by my throat and remind me that you own me like a owner to it's pet. Okay?(rubs her back)

Y/n: (laughs) Okay tae.

Tae:(shocked) You called me tae? I thought you aren't gonna accept me.?

Y/n: well, I think I should Give you a chance? How about that? Hmm?

Tae: Oh.My.God! Lovee!!(spins her around while Y/n laughing like crazy) I love you so much!! Thank You for giving me a chance!
I love youuuu!!

Y/n: (Laughs) Okayyy!! Put me down now!! Com'onn!!

Tae:(Puts her down on the bed) Love, you must be hungry. Let me bring you something to eat.

Y/n: Waittt! Can you make me lunch by your own hands?(scratches her back neck)

Tae: Sure love.(smiles) just wait 10 Minutes.

I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen

Y/n p.o.v

Oh my god, He looks so happy. If someone else saw this he might pinch himself. (Laughs) Dear Taehyung (Sighs) I hope I don't regret the decision of giving you another chance.

-To be continue (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

I'll post tommorow My butterflies ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ.🦋🦋