2 - Tyrant Sibling!!!

(also I CAN'T HELP IT THE FIRST TIME YOU BATTLE RAIDEN SHOGUN'S THEME FITS THIS SO WELL AM NOT KIDDING) (This chapter takes place when Y/N Rosehearts and Riddle are enrolled into NRC! Y/N btw is 11 here and for the entire story she will be 11 ^^)

After you and your older brother had gotten into a fight using magic aganist each other once again you were trying to reason with your Older Brother to try and calm down the amount of rules he was giving out to people

You'd groan as you'd be arguing with your Older Brother again. "B-Brother! Mother was wrong! We can't always do everything how she wants-" But you got cut-off mid-sentence

"I don't want to hear your excuses Y/N Rosehearts! You will not address me as Brother here in this dorm you got it?! Mother will always be right about you! Rulebreaking Brat!" He'd snap at you pointing his magic wand towards you.

"B-But....Enforcing a ton of rules on those who don't know our history is wrong Brother! W-Why-" But you got cut off again

Riddle glared towards you with anger in his eyes as he'd kick you again like he did in the past in their childhood as he'd cross his arms. "Do I make myself clear Y/N Rosehearts! It's follow my expilame or it's off with your head got it?!"

You'd nod slowly as you'd look away. "Yes Brother..." You'd soon run away to your room as you'd have tears in your eyes. "Hold them in Y/N...Don't cry...Don't cry..." But you couldn't help it as you'd begin sobbing into your pillow.

Ace and Deuce were confused as they saw the red-headed girl run past them that reminded them of their housewarden. "...That's strange...That girl...Looks excatly like our Housewarden Ace..." Deuce mumbled to Ace quietly.

Ace nodded in agreement. "Your right Deuce...She does remind me of Housewarden...."

You'd contiuned sobbing into your pillow. "That darned Tyrant Sibling of mine! I'll teach him a lession he won't forget!" You'd grumble as you'd hold your magic wand in your hand that looked really similar to your Siblings that had a lil blot it in it from the fight you and Riddle had earlier.

 "That darned Tyrant Sibling of mine! I'll teach him a lession he won't forget!" You'd grumble as you'd hold your magic wand in your hand that looked really similar to your Siblings that had a lil blot it in it from the fight you and Riddle had ea...