More about Y/N Rosehearts

Y/N Rosehearts pefers to use more defensive spells then offensive but she still sometimes uses offensive spells when trying to deal with her older brother.

Unique Magic - Call of the Card Soldiers

She summons this spell to protect herself from others magic while also locking down the oppitents magic for the rest of the day allowing her to quickly deal with those who oppose her and try to enforce stuff upon her.

Overblot Outfit -

Her Overblot outfit is a long flowy gown with lots of hearts, clubs, diamonds, and spades all over the dress while her overblot enity is in the form of Alice but as the queen of hearts since she had such a bad childhood between her mother and her ...

Her Overblot outfit is a long flowy gown with lots of hearts, clubs, diamonds, and spades all over the dress while her overblot enity is in the form of Alice but as the queen of hearts since she had such a bad childhood between her mother and her older brother her main elements she uses in her overblot form are Fire and Floral.

Her Overblot attacks

Burning Roses - Causes fire infused roses to come down from the sky and light aflame those who get hit by the attack are needing to get water right away onto them to set out the fire.

I call Thy Thorns! - A Floral attack that causes thorns to trap those away from the light until she decides to release them from their imprisonment.

Unbrithday Party/Dorm Uniform -