5 - Magic Duel (Again)

You were sitting on the grass in the hedgehog pen once again because it made you quite happy that you could be around caring animals instead of your brother as you'd soon hear voices inside the dorm..

Riddle sighed. "Trey! Please tell me where Y/N Rosehearts went...I need to speak to her!" Riddle was obvs worried for his Sister right now.

Trey sighed. "Riddle....I believe she went to the hedgehog pen...You'll find her there with the hedgehogs."

Riddle nodded quickly as he'd run quickly outside as he'd be worried for you badly due to the fact that you hadn't overblotted infront of him in over 7 years that you were sibblings...Riddle was rushing to find you as he'd spot you.

"Y-Y/N!" He'd shout out towards you as he'd be worried.

"....Don't even bother Brother...! You never cared about me and always acted like mother to me! Why should I forgive you?!" You'd stand up setting down the hedgehog you had in your hand as you'd take out your magic pen as you'd glare.

Riddle's eyes had widdenned as he'd take out his magic pen too. "Y/N! Your going to regret this you know!" He'd shout towards you

You decided to take the chance to attack and so you did by sending a powerful spell you already mastered as you'd send your brother into the ground as you'd stand there as you'd grip your magic pen tightly into your hand as you'd glare. "Don't even bother Brother! I won't ever forgive you for causing my childhood to be crap!"

Riddle had heard dripping coming from his Sister's Magic Pen again as his eyes had widdenned in shock. "Y/N-PLEASE-CALM DOWN!" Riddle had shouted at you.

You decided to use your Signature spell in that moment as you'd shout out loud

You decided to use your Signature spell in that moment as you'd shout out loud. "CALL OF THE CARD SOLDIERS~" You'd surround yourself in card soldiers as Riddle's magic got cutted off for the rest of the day.

Riddle's eyes widdenned in shock at his Sister's Signature spell as he'd groan. "....I had a feeling that our magic was similar by the fact we both can seal away magic..."

Trey had ran over to Riddle. "RIDDLE! What happaned?!"

Riddle sighed. "Trey....I'll explain my sister to you in my room...Let's go..." He'd sigh before standing up.

Trey nodded as he'd sigh. "Understood Riddle."

You'd sigh as your face had a look of anger upon it since you obvs disliked your brother but you'd contiune petting the hedgehogs for a while.