Rosehearts Christmas (Part 1)

(Author's Note: I know it's not christmas but i wanted to make a christmas chapter with Riddle's sibbling)

You were sitting next to Riddle in the living room leaning your head on your brother's as you were fast asleep on the couch.

Riddle smiled at you as he'd sigh. "I'm just glad your overblot is over Y/N...We should speak to mother this Winter Break...Y/N..?" He'd look at you for a second.

"Yes Brother...?" You repiled as you opened your eyes yawning "What's the issue?"

Soon both of you heard the door open as your mother had returned setting down the bag of food she had bought from the store as she'd glare towards you. "Y/N ROSEHEARTS! STOP HANGING AROUND RIDDLE! YOU'LL GET HIS PERFECT TEACHINGS RUINED!" Your mother had then slapped you hard infront of Riddle.

"B-But Mother...!" Tears were now streaming down your eyes as you held your hand to your check as you were now crying as tears flowed down your face. 

Mrs Rosehearts glared at you as she'd slap you again even harder this time making you cry harder as your mother had dragged you into your room and locked the door locking you in your room again

You'd look down as you'd begin to cry again and cry and cry as you'd look down crying more and more. "....'

Riddle had watched the entire thing as he stood up. "Mother..We need to talk now." He'd say sterned to their mother.

{Part 2 coming soon ^^}