11 - Tears

Riddle looked up towards you as he'd look at you with tears in his eyes as he'd begin sobbing infront of you. "Y/N PLEASE....I LOVE YOU...YOUR THE BEST SISTER I COULD HAVE...I don't wanna lose you...please...stop this..." Riddle's thorns around him as he'd run to you as he'd hug you in his arms. "...Sister please...." Tears were falling from his eyes.

Your eyes had widdenned as you'd look at him as he was crying as you had tears falling down your eyes.

Right now for you he remindded you of when you were a child who was always crying because of how strict their mother was as you stood there.

"B-Brother...Why...Why are you crying..." You mumbled out as tears fell down your eyes as you'd hug hm back.

Riddle had contiuned sobbing "Y-Y/N...I love you as a sibbling....Just end this all right...Please..." Riddle had contiuned hugging you.

This was the first time you saw Riddle get emotional in 7 years since both of you had the same Mom and the time Mrs Rosehearts snapped at Trey's family...

"....Brother..." You whispered to him as you stayed in his hug.

And that was the end of your Overblot or so you thought for now at least it was over...

"B-Brother....Thank you...." You'd look up at Riddle who ran to you and tackled you down in a hug as he was crying. "Y/N...Sister...Your back...I'm glad..."

Trey had took notice of this as he'd sigh. "You remind me of back when we were kids Riddle...The way your crying with your sister..."