13 - Sibling Tea Party!

You'd be sneaking bits of your brother's Strawberry Tart in the Heartslaybul kitchen that day since you were bored as you'd sit on the ground eatting the Strawberry Tart since you had your brother's crave for Strawberry Tarts.

Riddle had walked in on you as he'd facepalm seeing most of his tart eaten as he'd giggle. "Y/N...Now your face is a mess...But it's ok for you to have one of my tarts after all."

You'd giggle as Riddle bent down to you as he'd wipe your face with his glove as he'd smile brightly as he'd sigh. "We can't let Ace see you eatting my tart alright..? Let's go see the hedgehogs together~"

You giggled smiling brightly. "Alright Brother~! Wait!! WE CAN HAVE A SIBLING TEA PARTY!" You'd giggle at the idea of you and Riddle having Tea together.

Riddle smiled you. "And Strawberry Tarts too! Since they're our favorite!"

"YES! THAT'S PERFECT BROTHER!" You'd giggle happily as you'd hug your brother tackling him in a hug as you'd smile happily hugging him tightly 

Shortly after both of you began your small Tea Party with your brother as it was getting late quickly as Riddle checked the time.

"We should return to the dorm Y/N...They're worrying about us." 

You nodded in agreement as both you and Riddle returned to Heartslaybul together holding each others hand happily