Tordtom ofc idk

Doing this while hearing pork soda this is normal

𒊹︎third person pov and current time 9pm

Tom and tord are fighting again over who gets to say to each other truth or dare yep they're playing that"ok guys please stop fighting"edd said "no i need him to do the dare!"tom said"no i won't say that"tord said and matt was sleeping on edd's lap and they kept fighting and edd had to end the game because of it.

𒊹︎a few months later im sorry for the big timeskip

Edd had enough of them fighting so he tom up on his room and he even took tord's side because he thought tom was the person who always starts the fight.

𒊹︎tom's pov and in his room

I just want to forget everything ya know every fights..every argument and every time edd takes tord's side...well I guess ill just take a nap for the time being in my room and later i slept.I opened my eyes and saw tommy "hey tommy"i waved and he looked at me "hey dad"yep he calls tom dad.They talked for an hour and it was time for tom to wake up "sorry tommy ill be going now but ill be coming here later ok?""ok dad bye!""bye"and tom came back to reality.He did he's routines and i was on the couch looking at social media and tord was sitting in the other couch and matt was admiring himself again and edd went to cook food and ringo was sleeping on her bed.And later tord and tom was fighting again and tom was accused to start the fight and he was lock in his room until an hour has past and i was bored so might aswell visit tommy and there he slept.

𒊹︎third person pov

"Hey tommy""dad! Your back""yea.." and they chatted for a while"hey tommy?""yes dad?""could you take my place for a while like i wanna be free from all those things""sure dad but you will still be in my head right""ofcourse tommy""ok dad i will do it""thank you tommy but don't cause destruction while im here and keep me updated in all the things you did ok?""ofcourse dad""well bye""bye dad" and there we go tommy woke up in tom's body 'wow dad's body looks cool now let's go out and see the world but dad said don't cause destruction so i won't do it' tommy thinked to himself and he went out of tom's room and went to the living "tom your time isn't up"edd said tom looked at him with a confused face "what?""don't you remember you have to be there for an hour and you still 10 mins there""oh ok sir ill be going now bye"and tommy went to tom's room again.'Why did he call me sir? Weird..'edd thinked to himself.

𒊹︎an hour later

     "Tom! Food is ready"and tom went to the dining table to eat.He sat on his chair and waited for his food.Matt came in and sat while tord was taking a while to get to the dining table"here tom"edd gave him his food "thank you"and then tommy ate his food while edd and matt were confused about what happened to tom but they shrugged it off I guess and they both ate they're food.Later tord came in and ate his food while tommy was watching tv with matt and edd went to get ringo in his room and tord well later he went to sat on the other couch.

𒊹︎days later or weeks

tom went to get a glass of water and tord went to follow him.After he got his water he was about to leave until tord went to him and pinned him in a wall "hello tom""hello sir?could you let me go?it hurts""what do you mean sir you known me for years?""uhhh i forgot?"'tom would never forget things who are you?.."with a demanding voice by tord "im tommy sir""what do you mean tommy your name is tom""but i am tommy""follow me""ok.."tommy followed tord to his room.

𒊹︎in his room well tord's room

    Tord closed the door "now tell me where is my tom?..""well he's in my head actually""what do you mean?..""well he's asked if we could switch places so he can be free from all his problems"" oh well do you know when he will be back?""i don't know wait ill ask him in my sleep so let me sleep""ok ill get something in the kitchen while you do that""ok bye"and tord left the room and tommy went to sleep.