Time traveler

𒊹︎third person pov

Tord larson a son of two gay people he was adopted by them and his real parents..well they died in a car accident and tord didn't die because he was at home with his adopted parents..He was a smart so he did a time traveling device his parents agree for it and he only stays there until 12am and then he would come back here.

𒊹︎ok into the story that up there was just a info about the chapter or story im making.

"C'mon dad push it alread-"and tord vanished into tin air.

𒊹︎with tord

He was teleported into a beautiful place where there was flowers any kind of flower's when he was looking around he saw a little boy looking at flowers.Tord walked to him and touched the boy.Ofcourse the boy got scared because he only knew this place."sorry if i scared you"the boy looked at him and tord was helping him get up "no it's ok but who are you?And why do you have different clothes?"the boy asked "well im from the future""wow cool!"the boy smiled "so what's your name?""my name is tom"tom smiled and tord looked at his watch and the time passed quickly he had 3 minutes left "hey tom remember my name is tord ok!""ok"and then tord vanished yet again.The boy was alone now he smiled and remembered the boy's name "tord..i hope we see again.."tom looked at the sky and it was black and had pretty stars..He smiled at it and then left..

𒊹︎the present time

"So anything fun happened while you were in the past?"paul asked "yes i met a beautiful guy there he had black eyes""well someone's happy today"patryk said "ofcourse dad!"and they all ate they're food and tord told everything he saw and do.

𒊹︎years later

Tord walking on the side walk until he bumped into someone "sorry"the guy said"no i should be the one sorry i wasn't looking where i was going" both of them made i eye contact and tord knew who he was but the guy didn't know.