Quirks

If you don't know what quirks are they are like powers but if you watch hero academia well you'll know.

[tom's pov]

Today is a new day or first day at a new school...i fuckin hate school...but still have to do it and my quirks is different i have 3 quirks i have:

Shadow:i can hide in shadows
Monster:i can turn in my monster form
Puppeteer:i can control people with this quirk and they must do what i said or they will be dead

I walked into the principal's office and got my schedule and first class is forgein language.It's basically i or we have to do or learn other languages.I walked into my class and went to the back of the class and the people there keeps on staring at me.So i ignored them and looked at the window.

And later someone sat beside me he had ginger hair and his hair is like spiked but different from mine.And then a teacher came and she introduced herself as Mrs.Hannah.And then she began teaching us filipino and i all write it down."Hey are you new?"the guy said and i looked at him and nodded"wanna be friends then?""sure"he smiled and i looked back at the board and wrote what it said.

[later]

It was break time i then got my chocolate milk and some sweets and yes i like sweets especially when it's made by my friends.From another country.And i then began to eat and after that i was practically bored and this forgein language is only for like 5 weeks then another lesson.And next lesson is Math eh im pretty good at that.And after break we had to say a sentence from what we learn.Eh it's easy but my other classmates are talking to each other and ask what they will say and then take that sentence to them self.

And then the ginger boy came back with 2 other friends."Hey new friend oh yea i forgot to ask what's you're name?"the ginger boy asked me"im tom and you are?"i asked him"well im matt and these guys are edd the green one and tord the red one"he smiled and i smiled"well nice to meet you""aww your so freaking cute!"a guy with green said that and hugged me.I smiled weakly and got up and put my trash in the trashcan.I then head out and i said bye to the guys and went out the classroom.

[after school]

Finally out of that..now i walk to an alley and a portal was there i walked in.And i opened my eyes to see my crew my mother was cooking and my other friends or crew were just chatting."Mom what's for dinner?"i asked while i put my bag down and sat on the chair"well were having bacon because your