My lovely stripper

[help I actually thought this at school and now im doing it at home help :,) ]

𒊹︎tord's pov

Today i decided to get some drinks to get home and i got into a bar i asked for alcohol and then a guy with a bunny suit came up to me "would you like a lap dance sir?~"the boy in the bunny suit said well i would like to have sex so why not "sure cutie~" i said and now he's sitting in my lap doing lap dances and that made me hard i put my hands in his waste and he just moaned a little and i kissed him our tongues dancing together and saliva's mix.And later i pulled away and i put him on my left leg and i asked a waiter "i would like to buy him here's 30k give this to your boss i will have him now bye"and i took his hand and we both left to my car.And when we were inside a cab and while it was driving i put my hoodie on him it was to big but he came to my lap and cuddled me i blushed a little and he fell asleep eventually i put him in the side and put his head in my lap and made fun with his fluffy brown hair.

[third person pov]

      Tord carried the little boy inside and the boy slowly woke up because of it and both of them are in bed now "m-master!"tord just smirked while the little one just went to hug him tight "master are you gonna do it with me?"(i can't even imagine my classmates seeing what i was thinking in school i literally thinked of this at school)"hmm if you want to~""yes master so i could please you"the little guy blushed and tord put the little guy in his lap.The little guy already knew so he bounced up and down on tord's member and he moaned.Yea no i won't do smut because im not that horny or anything.The little guy and tord were exhausted and tord asked the little boy's name and he said he was tom and tord told his name too.

[in the morning]

       Tord woke up to see his little tom still sleeping maybe because he fucked him so hard so he put's him in his red hoodie and panties and then left the room and don't worry he wasn't naked he was wearing a gray shirt and some boxers.He walked to the kitchen to see edd cooking matt looking at himself in the mirror and last but not least james his enemy(im sorry jf you're name is james)."good morning tord!"edd said while putting the pancakes in the plate"morning"tord sat to edd while sitting in the dinner table and james just sat there looking at social media.

[after eating]

Tord went up to his room and went to cuddle with tom while contacting someone or calling them.Eh after that tom woke up and kissed tord and he kissed back and tord gave tom some food to eat and he hugged tord for giving him food.

[time skip sorry few years later]

Tord and tom were a couple now but they didn't tell the guys so it's a secret and now the end has come and tord was shot down luckily tom wasn't in the robot so he saw tord and cried he got his phone dialed the same number as before.

[somewhere]

I was about to go and do something but my phone called and i picked it up.

"Red! You're back!"

"Uhh no this isn't..red.."

"Who are you.."with a serious tone

"Well could you pick him up here at ****** hill?..."

"Why what happened?.."

"Well it's hard to explain so please just pick him up here.."

"Ok well be there"

"Bye.."

And then the call ends.

[back with tom]

He put something on tord and then left.And later he was behind the 3 friends and hit them with a bat and the three of them passed out and he just smiled and tied them up and went to somewhere he only knows...or not.

"Red!"tord ache in pain in his left arm and the two of his soldiers carried him to the car and drove off.Tom was watching the whole scene and decided to follow them with a motorcycle he borrowed from a friend and now he was speeding to the airport to go to norway to see his love.Even if it takes days to get there he was ok with it.

[a few days later]

Tord was already in his feet doing paper work that he hated.His soldier's were scared because of what happened to him.And then some guards reported to tord that there was someone waiting for him and he went to the entrance to see his love tom and carrying three other people "red!"tom went to hug him and tord hugged him back "oh tom i missed you" and then the hug broke "here is a gift i got red for you""aww tom you didn't have too"tom showed the three of his friends and later both of them went inside and the soldiers were shocked to see a guy walking next to the leader and later on both of them talked and did stuffs like touring around the base and stuff.

[hours later]

James,edd and matt woke up to see a guy poking james with a knife but it isn't that sharp "ouch what the fuck!"james said in anger"wow it is true"tom said and then left to go sit in his lover's lap the three friends look at the guy who sitted him and they were shocked to tord still alive and has scars or burn marks "tord?.."edd said"you're still alive!?"james said "oh shut up no one likes you"tom said"who is this tord?"edd asked"oh he's the one who took you and put you here meet tom my love"both of them smiled and edd,matt and james were shocked to see tord have a lover and also happy well not for james tho.

Tom stand up and went over to the three "Please sign this agreed meant"tom smiled and showed edd a signing paper with pen and edd read all the things and he decided it was for the best so tom took off all edd's ropes and then gave him the signing paper and he signed it.After edd signed it tom went back to his lover and showed it to him "welcome to the army old friends~"tord smiled and tom smiled too and the two guys we're shocked but not edd.James was put into torture for doing his thing to tord and edd and matt we're toured by tom and it was fun they thinked and then tom made they're way to the clothing section and they got they're clothes already or uniforms and tom lead the to they're both shared room and then left to go to tord's office.

Yea no im not continuing this i just met an old friend so bye