Last performance?

Oh yea information about this au tom is filipino and he transferred to england for a reason and then he met edd,matt and tord there and then tord and tom fell inlove?..well no tord only did it for a dare but he did have a little feelings for tom..But then the dare ended resulting to what happened next..And tom thought the guys some filipino words and edd and tord only knows it all.

Collage now well them both.

[tom's pov]

I was walking through the halls finding tord.And when i looked into a hall i saw tord flirting with a edd..what..why..i then had black blobs on my eyes and it was going down slowly then it hit the ground and then i went to bathroom stall..i cried silently..And later i heard the bell ring i then got up wash my face and then got out of the bathroom.I walked to my classroom and got my bag i opened it and took out a mask and i wore the mask and then closed my bag and i put it on my back and then i walked out of the school to an apartment that i shared with my best friend.

I walked to my classroom and got my bag i opened it and took out a mask and i wore the mask and then closed my bag and i put it on my back and then i walked out of the school to an apartment that i shared with my best friend

The mask that tom wore and he had his hood on.

After that incident i went to my best friends apartment i told her everything and she was mad about it and she almost marched out of her apartment but we had a deal..She wouldn't kill tord because of it and i would post in my youtube channel again but i wouldn't post that much ok and move to the philipines for my protection.We both agreed on it and then i just stayed quiet in school like i was nothing and my best friend was making my mask for my performance..

And then the next weeks came by and i already had my song ready and i was getting ready for my thing now.I wore a polo a dark blue one and a black vest with some black pants and shoes.I then look at my mask and it was detailed well and then i put it on and got my bass susan i sigh and started it.

Oh giliw naririnig mo ba
Ang yong sarili

Nakakabaliw lumabas
Sa yong bibig

Alam kong uto uto ako

Alam ko na marupok

Tao lang ako din
Naman kasi ako

Maynararamdaman
Din ako

Di kasi manhid na
Tulad mo

Alam kong sanay
Bumitaw ang isang
Tulad mo

Lalayo na ba ako

Pano naman ako

Nahulog na sayo

Binitiwan mo lang
Ba talaga ako

Pano naman ako

Naghintay ng
Matagal sayo

Wala lang ba talaga
Lahat ng yun sayo

Ano na bang gagawin ko

Sinasadya mo ba
Ang lahat