𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 + 𝗧𝗪

Hello everyone!

If you are new here, welcome to "Moira"!

If not, then buckle up besties bc this is gonna be a Rollercoaster.

This story will cover some violent topics so please proceed with caution.

I'll include trigger warnings in the beginning of the chapters and the titles so you know what's happening.

Trigger warnings include:

•sadism
•breaking bones
•blood (will be the color blue in this story! I forgot to mention it before)
•gore
•kidnapping
•abuse
•manipulation
•torture (lots of torture)
•death
•murder

Anyways onto more introductions. The following people are the archons (in game and in manga/not introduced yet).

Barbatos/Venti: Anemo Archon and the God of Freedom. The protagonist of the story. Turns into a psycho at some point in the story.

Morax/Rex Lapis/Zhongli: Geo Archon and the God of Contracts. Very calm and tries to deal with Venti's bs.

Raiden Shogun/Ei: Electro Archon and the God of Eternity. Also quite calm, but concerned for Barbatos.

Canon name - Kusanali/Nahida
Dendro Archon and the God of wisdom. Very supportive and kind. First one to notice a change in Venti's behavior.

Canon name - Murata
Story name - Fuega (no regular name as of now)
Pyro Archon and the God of War. Likes to tease venti and hydro Archon.

Canon name - Focalors
Story name - Chantara/Hydra
Hydro Archon and the God of Justice.
Has two personalities due to being a two headed water dragon. Her sudden change will be marked by glitched text. Hydra is more silly and unresponsible than Chantara.

Canon name - Tsaritza
Story name - Tsuri (no other God name)
Present Cryo Archon and present God of love.
Very quiet and gentle. Soft-spoken. Loves making small snowflakes in her hands.

That's all for the intro and trigger warnings :D

You have been warned.