• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4 • (𝙏𝙒: 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙)

After Chantara patched Venti up, she politely excused herself outside of the room and swiftly left. Part of Venti was quite curious about what the sudden matter was and another part wasn't too interested. She might have been going for her 4th helping of yogurt today.

Venti cautiously peeked out and eyed Chantara and Kusanali in the hallway. They were talking to each other, but what made Venti's blood run cold was when Chantara mentioned his name.

"...Wait. Venti killed someone? Like willingly killed someone?" She rasped, wringing her hands in nervousness. Kusanali nodded with sad, misty eyes. "But...he's done something like this in the past, right? He should be fine." Chantara tried to smile but it came out a lot faker than she anticipated.

"No, Chantara. He actually enjoyed killing whoever he did. I'm thinking of buying him medication so this doesn't happen again. He's never done anything like this, trust me." Kusanali reminded. She took Chantara's hand and looked up at her. "Please take care of him and make sure he only fights in self defense and not..." She paused and shook off the horrid thought of Venti beating an innocent civilian to death.

"He...he's not going to do that type of thing! I refuse to believe it!!" Chantara slapped Kusanali's hand away and backed up. "What you're saying is all lies. He would never kill someone on purpose! He's too sweet for his own good to do something like that!"

"No, he DID do something like that. He directly told me he did. I would never lie to you or anyone else!" Kusanali shot back in defense.

Meanwhile, Venti was frozen in place watching the two argue back and forth. He glanced out of the corner of his eye that Tsuri was watching them too.

But what was more important was the reason Kusanali told Chantara that he killed someone. Why? Why did she do this? A part of Venti's mind broke slightly at the thought. Let's call it "Respect for the Other Archons".

He had thought about this for so long, he didn't notice that the two other archons were full on shouting.

"QUIT LYING TO ME!" Chantara screamed with tears in her eyes. "IVE KNOWN HIM FOR A LONG TIME! HE WOULDN'T KILL ANYONE FOR REVENGE!!"

"HE DID. I MAY HAVE NOT SEEN IT BUT I DID HEAR HIM SAY HE MURDERED SOMEONE! I DON'T KNOW WHO BUT HE DID."

"What is all of the commotion about?" A voice uttered, annoyed. The two irritated archons turned to see Ei, the Electro Archon, walking towards them.

"She won't believe me! I keep telling her that Barbatos killed someone but she just...won't listen!" Kusanali explained, also with tears in her eyes.

"Barbatos...killed someone?" Ei spoke barely above a whisper. "Do you know why he would do such a thing?" Kusanali and Chantara shook their heads.

"Ei, could you tell this liar that Venti would never do such a thing?! You know him, right? He doesn't seem like the type of person to kill!"

Great, now the Shogun knows. Venti needed to step in before all of the archons knew. Well, before Zhongli and Fuega know. Because now, Chantara, Kusanali, Ei, and Tsuri (who was hiding in her room) all know about the situation. He slowly came out of the training room and walked towards the group in fear.

"Uh...hi." He greeted. "Yes, all of this is true. I did kill someone. But it was on accident. I was blinded by anger and I never had the intention to do so."

Everyone stared at him in shock, mouths agape. "SEE?! I told you!" Kusanali piped up and stuck out her tongue at Chantara.

"Kusanali." Venti spoke in a monotone voice. "I thought you wouldn't tell anyone. Did you remember what I said if you did?" His eyes were blank and empty. There was no expression on his face. He seemed to feel...nothing. Not even fear.