𝙃 𝙚 ' 𝙨 𝙖 𝙇 𝙞 𝙖 𝙧

he lied.

He.

Fucking.

Lied.

Lumine rocked her body in the pitch black to look around but...there was nothing. What direction was up and down anyway?

He told her they would cuddle, but all he did was place her in the bed and chain her there. When asked why he did this, he simply smiled.

"Don't you worry. This is for your own good. That guy was yelling at you and I decided to keep you inside where no one could hurt you. Anyone who defies me will suffer. Wouldn't that be nice?"

Lumine cowered into the bed as Venti walked off, laughing childishly towards the door where the darkness would greet her once again when he closed it.

Now in the present time, she just wished for him to return. She swore she heard voices but shrugged it off.

This insane boy she had agreed to date trapped her in a dark room "for her own good". When she got out, it was time to break up with him. Well, until he could get his mental state in tact.

Hmm, now that she thought about it, Venti could be a potential suspect for the past murders. Diluc, Albert, Rosaria...she pieced the puzzles together.

...

The door swung open. Venti happily skipped in, holding something behind his back. Lumine grit her teeth, preparing for whatever this psycho threw at her.

"My precious cecelia~ how have you been? Cozy enough? Hehe, I have something to show you!!"

He held out a strange black object. It almost looked like a mask of some sort.

Wait...

That mask...

Lumine...recognized that mask...

La Signora.

"You..." Lumine started and Venti's laughter cut her off.

"Haha! Yep, it's just who you think it is!! La Signora, the 8th of the 11 Harbingers. Dead."

Lumine froze up. He killed her?

"Wait...did you kill her or-"

"Yes, my dearest. I killed her. And diluc. And Rosaria. And Albert too! I killed them all~ ehehe. And now that you know this, I can't trust you to not tell anyone. Now, once I bring Ivan, it'll be 5!"

His jet black eye already intimidated her enough. But killing people? It was enough to make her faint.

"Eh? Why the pale face? He hurt my Cecelia's feelings. I must make him pay. I cannot just stay here. A punishment awaits!!"

He dashed out of the room, slamming the door behind him, not before returning to kiss Lumine on the forehead. And then, he stood there, tapping his chin.

"Ah, I'm tired of just running around everywhere. I think I can teleport around...?

With a blink, he disappeared with a small gust of wind swirling where he teleported.

Lumine started to sob. Today was the day that she, the anemo archon's lover, would see gore and torture that outshined anything horrific that she had witnessed before.

W h a t  h a p p e n e d  t o  h i m ?