• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9 • (𝙏𝙒: 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝)

Venti stalked Ivan down for 2 hours until he finally rested besides his house. His plan was to sneak in and knock him out and then take him to Lumine to torture him in front of her. That sounds like a nice plan, right?

Taking a few deep breaths, Venti peered into the house. Ivan was sitting in a chair, flipping through pages of a book. Heh. Perfect. He won't know what hit him.

Venti giggled before teleporting right behind Ivan's chair. Forming his scythe into a baseball bat, he took aim and swung it as hard as he could into Ivan's head.

*CLONK*

With a snort, Venti grabbed hold of Ivan and teleported back to his dearest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To his dismay, he had to gag Lumine so she would stop yelling in his ear to let Ivan go.

"Sorry, but I have to. Plus, you'll enjoy this! Just like I do!!" He skipped towards his victim while Lumine shot daggers at him.

This was going to be fun...

Congratulations!! You've unlocked a new feature. From this point on, mostly at the beginning of a chapter, Venti's sanity will be shown! This can help track if he's starting to really go mad. Just...beware when it drops to 0. We don't talk about when it drops to 0...

Sanity Level: 57%

Venti twirled his scythe with his eyes glued on Ivan. He was waking up! What perfect timing!!

"Ah, hello! You're just in time!" Venti chirped with a smile. Confused, Ivan looked around. Where the heck was he?

"Hehe...it's not really important how you got here. What matters is that you hurt my Cecilia's feelings. And you must pay for it."

Venti ripped Ivan from the chair he was strapped in and placed him on a table with his stomach touching it. He stripped off Ivan's shirt and tossed it aside, then hovered towards the iron he had and plugged it in.

"We have to wait for a little while before the iron heats up. Ehe~"

Venti appeared in front of Lumine with a flash and kissed her cheek. He took this as an opportunity to sit on her lap.

He cuddled her as she looked at him with half discomfort and half confusion. It felt nice, but Venti wasn't in the right state to be all cuddly with someone.

"I love you~ hehehe. I love you soooo much that I'm going to kill Ivan just for you and me to see. He made you sad...and that made me sad."

Venti kissed Lumine's cheek once more and teleported to the hot iron, ready to be used. He grabbed it and felt the sadism rising, slowly inching the iron towards a panicking Ivan.

And gently, he pressed the hot iron onto Ivan's back. Muffled screams escaped his mouth but Venti kept going. Lumine was frozen in horror as Venti pushed the iron deeper into Ivan's back. When he released, a burn mark and a few splotches of blood appeared. Venti wasn't quite satisfied and pressed the iron 3 more times on Ivan.

Placing the iron down, he heard soft crying from the hostage. That didn't stop him from yanking him off the table and throwing him into the chair. He strapped Ivan down and took out a knife. He didn't wanna use the scythe because it would be a bit too powerful in this situation.

Venti sliced open Ivan, one body part at a time. Except for mini Ivan. That can stay on.

With a sadistic grin on his face, Venti cracked his knuckles. "Hehe, you better prepare to eat my fist, you lowly little insignificant bitch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan was covered in blood and bruises by the time Venti finished the beat down. He took his scythe and transformed it into a baseball bat once again. He got in place behind Ivan, raising the baseball bat behind his head.

"Hey Ivan...heh.."

"On your left, bitch."

He let loose. Venti swung as hard as he could and as many times as he tried into Ivan's skull. He didn't know how long he had been swinging but he kept going. After some amount of time, however, he finally dashed Ivan's brains out.

Caked in blood, he lowered the bat and smiled wide. He eyed Lumine who was about to faint and moved toward her.

He cupped a bloody hand around her cheek. "Don't worry. He's gone. He won't hurt you anymore. I will never hurt you." Venti whispered and laughed softly.

"You must be exhausted. Please take a rest." He took out his lyre and played a short tune; Lumine's head flopped forward and she was out. Venti laughed loudly, feeling his sanity diminish before him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Celestia~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DAMN IT! WHERE IS HE??!" Fuega screamed as she buried her face into her hands. Hydra was sitting criss-cross on the floor. "Hmmmm...maybe Mr. Barbatos went away for a vacation!! Us archons need to take some time for ourselves, y'know."

"For a whole month?" Fuega asked with irritation. With a whimper, Hydra swayed and she was once again Chantara.

"Gahh, what's going on?"

"Barbatos hasn't been back for a month. I know I threw a vase at him but I'm getting really worried about him."

Celestia's door opened, breaking the silence. Fuega and Chantara peeked to see Kusanali, holding a bunch of envelopes in her arms.

"Guys!! Look! We received letters! And they're from Barbatos himself like he promised!!"

Ow I accidentally hit my elbow just now ueue

Also I apologize for the lack of updates. School has been keeping me a bit busy. Genshin isn't helping because since the new sumeru update has so much area, my phone keeps crashing every 10 minutes and it's so fucking annoying. Like, just let me do the aranyaka quest damn

Anyways have a good day/night <333 love yall and tysm for 1.5k reads! Halfway to 2k!!