'best-friend'.

you hear the door open, and a loud slam hitting the ground, you assumed that it was your best-friend joseph, he always comes over at random times, knowingly having a spare key for your apartment.

"hey love! are you okay?", you say softly, letting joseph walk in and throw himself on your couch, as you were at your table rehearsing your lines for the movie you were starring in.

"i'm okay, i think." he says, slamming his face into your favorite pillow.

"anything i can do?"

"cuddles. come here."

you laugh and lay your papers down, skipping towards where joseph was on the couch.

you sat down where joseph was laying to the side, and smiled at him.

"y'know, your smile is gorgeous y/n."

"you tell me everyday joseph!"

joseph smiles and you cup his face, kissing his forehead.

"your dimples are so adorable."

"can you cuddle me already y/n? i miss you."

"im right here, love."

joseph smiled and pulled you by your waist towards him, with you facing his chest. he put his leg on top of one of yours, and snuggled his face into the crook of your neck.

"i needed this a lot, y/n.."

"of course honey. just ask and i'm here."

you heard soft cries, and wet tears formed upon your neck.

"what's wrong dear?", you ask as you lift him off of you, looking into his puppy dog eyes.

"i fe-feel like i don't show you enough, enough affection. you care so much for me, and i, i, i can't-"

he turned into your shoulder and started to sob even more, making you even more sad for him. you truly thought he was perfect, and you hated seeing him upset.

you lifted up his shirt and rubbed his back in circular motions, helping him possibly fall asleep.

"i, i love you. that's all that matters. i love you, so much."

"i love you so much more y/n. words cannot describe the love i have for you."

you both smiled, and you wiped his tears off of his face. he softly pressed his lips on top of yours, giving you a soft,
small kiss.

"no more crying! you're gonna make me cry sweetheart.", you laughed while his kisses trailed down your neck.

"cuddle me for the rest of the day, all i ask."

"okay, dear."

he kissed your forehead and pulled you closer, somehow making you so close that it was still somewhat comfortable. you turned off the tv, ready to take a nap with your 'best-friend'.