'my moans said it all' - best friend series

you sat in your living room, on the couch reading your favorite book. you've been doing this for the past 2 hours, waiting for your best-friend to come over and hangout with you.

getting tired of waiting, you sat up and walked over to the kitchen, deciding to cook something for dinner. you stepped into your pantry, but before you could, you heard the front door open.

"SORRY IM LATE SWEETHEART! I-"

you quickly ran out of your pantry and almost fell over trying to get to your best-friend. you missed him like hell..even though you saw him literally two days ago.

"it's okay.", you say as you hug him and snuggle your head into his chest.

"woah your so warm sweetie."

"it's kinda hot in my house.", you giggled.

"cmon, let's go watch a movie."

you both walk into the living room, and before you sit down, you grab your book and walk over to put it on the book rack. you made your way over, and as you're on your  tippy-toes, you feel someone behind you grab the book and put it up for you.

"don't hurt yourself love."

"joseph i could've done it myself."

"mmmm, could you?", he said in a low, seductive tone.

since your back was facing him, he leaned himself up against your ass. you didn't know what he was doing, but god, was it definitely working.

he slipped his hands around and gave your ass a tight squeeze, before picking you up over his shoulder and taking you back to the couch.

"joseph!! put me down!!!"

"fine!! hold on!"

he picked you up from his shoulder as he laid down on the couch, and sat you on top of him.

"seriously joseph?"

"you didn't tell me where to put you down!", he said with a sly smirk.

you smiled, and layed down on him. you set your heat on his bulge, just to make him more eager. you snuggled your  head into the crook of his neck, and moaned his name, softly.

"do that again. please."

"what, this?", you say as you turn your head more towards his face, moaning his name again."

"you don't get to tease me like that."

you smiled as he picked you up, and took you to your bedroom. since you had a big bed, the both of you could fit.

joseph gently laid you down on the center of the bed, and stood back up, smiling while slipping off his blue shirt.

he smiled as he went down on you, admiring you.

he got on top of you and started wet-kissing your neck, moving up. he softly nibbled on your neck, making sure to leave marks. slowly, he started kissing up your jawline.