'thats my girl." - eddie munson

you laid down in your bed, finally able to feel relaxed and at ease, after a long day of school work. you were tired, and you felt sick to your stomach.

you turned over to your side, moaning at the pain you were  experiencing at your stomach.

"my god."

you sat up, hearing tapping at your window. this is the last thing you needed today.

"what the fuc-"

you turned to your side to see eddie munson, hanging
on tightly to your window seal. you and eddie have never really gotten along, but since he's friends with your little brother dustin, you've had to deal with him.

"this better be worth it munson", you say as you force yourself up, and begin to open your window.

"you, you forgot your, ring, at our session today.", he says, playing with your favorite ring between his middle and  pointer finger.

"are you serious eddie?", you say angrily, only mad because of how late it was, and how it was a stupid reason to come and annoy you.

"i'm, im sorry. i just didn't want you to loose it.", he says, lifting his hair from his forehead up, wiping the rain water from it.

"it's, it's okay. thank you. now get in here, you're gonna get sick eddie!"

you both smile and he tramples in your room, hitting his head while he was at it.

"ow!"

"shut it! dustin's asleep down the hall!"

"i hit my head!", he says angrily, but you just chuckle it off.

you sat down at the edge of your bed, staring at the ring you had almost lost. it was a shame.

"thank you, so much."

"no problem sweetheart, but remember to pick up your things. okay?"

"okay.", you say in a relaxed tone.

"y' know, this was my moms before."

"hmp." he gestures, sitting down, right next to you.

"yeah. i'm glad you brought it to me."

"so you're not mad?" he asks, laughing.

"no? why would i be?"

"seemed like your panties were in a twist when you opened that window of yours.", he says, giving you a side smirk, before looking over at the tapestry's on your wall.

you looked down, blushing. you hated when you blushed, it made eddie feel good. you didn't like that.

"i like your rings.."

"mm, do you?"  he says, turning your way, opening his hands and showing you all off them.

"yeah, i do. i like this one the most though,"

you pointed your finger down toward the skull, on his ring finger.

"here, baby."

his words making you shiver, he took your hand and placed his ring on your ring finger, slowly sliding it in place. it never really fit though, the ring was very loose and kept moving.

"guess it's too big for you, hm?", eddie says, tilting his head, and looking at you in awe.

you stood up, breaking the very tense moment.

"well you better go change before, before you lay down. here are some old pajama pants that were too big for me. and,-"

eddie stands up, towering over you. he smiles at you and snatches the pants, walking out of your room and towards the bathroom.

you laid down on your bed, trying to distract yourself from what just happened.

————-

30 minutes later, you were woken up from eddie 'quietly' trying to close the door.

"sorry, sweetheart. didn't mean to wake you.", he says smirking.

you rolled your eyes, then sitting up to see eddie with no shirt on, and the plaid, red pants, very low, showing his whole v-line.

you covered your eyes, looking down.

"sweetie, i don't wear shirts to bed. you're going to see this all night."

you made a slit between your fingers, and looked between them, eddie was looking in your mirror, attempting to dry his wet hair.

you got up and threw a hair tie at him, and watched him pull his hair back into a low bun.

"look good, y/n?"

"m-mhm." you nod.

you walked towards your bed, grabbing your favorite pillow, and blanket.

"i'll sleep on the couch downstair-"

eddie cut you off by pecking your lips.

"no, that won't be necessary, you'll be in bed with me, right sweetheart?"

too caught up with his words, you nodded in response. eddie picked you up and pulled the sheets down on the bed, laying you in between them. he then moved to turn off your lights, and then got in the bed, next to you.

"can, can you cuddle me?"

"gosh, your such a needy little girl.", he smirks, and lays down on your pillow.

he pulls you closer to him by your waist, and props you up against his chest. you lay there, aligning your breathing pattern with eddie's.

eddie sinks his fingers into your hair, twisting and massaging.

you grab eddie's spare hand his left, and move it to underneath your shirt, to one of your breasts. eddie takes it from there, and massages and kneeds like dough.

after a while, you quickly fall asleep from being so relaxed.

"that's my girl."