"a- a vampire?" - eddie munson (kas theory)

you climbed down the rope that steve had attached to him, and smiled, signaling that you were in the upside down. steve followed after he saw you safely got down.

"alright, i think it's best if we separate for now. use your walkie-talkie if you see some, bullshit. remember what we're looking for. no distractions y/n."

"Jesus, okay mom."

you both separate and you slowly pull out the swords you had attached to your bag. you walked at-least 5 minutes before you heard some footsteps coming towards you.

"hey! whose there? asshole?"

it went silent for a bit, before you heard something, or someone breathe heavy by you. you quickly turned around and held your swords up.

"i said, whose there?"

a small silence was cracked, as someone stepped up and spoke.

"what's a pretty girl like you doing in this shit-hole?"

you quickly started walking backwards, as you thought the voice was coming from in front of you. you held you sword up as you got ready to use it.

stepping back, you felt onto someone.

"fuck!"

"hey hey hey! already touchy, hm?"

you quickly turned around and saw a tall man, staring right down at you. he had long, curly brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes. he was gorgeous.

you slowly stepped back, reaching for your walkie that fell out of your bag when you took a tumble. then, that man grabbed your hand.

"not so fast. what are you doing here?"

he smiled softly, revealing his long fangs.

you could barely get any words out. this man seemed to be breaking you, slowly.

"i-uh.."

he took a few more steps closer...revealing his hellfire shirt he had on.

you thought to yourself about that one kid dustin was talking about to you. since you joined the party pretty late, you thankfully had never met him. dustin told you he, died? was this who it could be?

"hey! get back or else i'll stab your dumbass!"

"oh, you won't do anything sweetie."

you turned around and bolted to where steve had left his trail. you we're running, until you felt a sharp pain stab you in the thigh.

"STEVE!! HELP ME!!"

you sat up seeing the broken bottle glass hanging in your leg.

"god, fucking, christ!!"

it wasn't a terrible stab, thank the lord. it got just enough to get some blood out of you though.