"c'mere sweetie."

2am, you slowly walked into your apartment after a girls  night out with the cast for your new movie, to hear snoring from your bedroom.

you set down your bags, noticing the breathing pattern of the person, which had to be joe.

you bent down, taking off your heels, and quickly slipped into your bedroom to grab some pajama's and slide into the shower, in hopes of not waking joseph up.

before you could quietly finish your mission, joseph rolled over, and slowly began blinking, awakening.

"i'm sorry, love. i'll be right back okay?"

"w-where did you go?"

"i went out with friends, remember?"

"o-oh...i-, i missed you." he says sitting up, wiping the drool from his mouth.

"i'll lay with you as soon as i get out of the shower, i promise."

"okay, sweetheart. don't leave me again..."

something about those last words made you want to sit with him and cry for hours. maybe it was just his words when he first wakes up? he's probably talking out of his butt.

you smiled at him and got up to shower. taking the quickest shower of your life, you changed into your tank top and shorts, and brushed your teeth. after so, you brushed your hair and used the bathroom again.

you walked out, seeing joseph rubbing his eyes.

"hey sweetheart. you okay?"

"i- i think i have attachment issues with you, love."

smiling you respond.

"well, lucky for you, i don't have work tomorrow. you can lay with me all day."

he smiled as he sat up, grabby hand, reaching for your waist.

"c'mere sweetie."

you walked over and sat on top of his lap, snuggling into his neck.

"do you wanna go back to sleep?"

"i want you to cuddle me."

"deal."