Power Surge

Alpha POV

I was in a forest and running. Far too fast.... but I had to be. I knew I couldn't slow down because she was after me. I tripped on a tree root that popped out of the ground. Was nature on her side as well? She caught up to me and grabbed me by the shirt. "No matter how far or fast you run, no matter how hard you resist, I will overcome you.... in fact, I already have!" She giggled hysterically. I was too scared to think straight, but after some time in her clutches, I asked her, "Who are you?" I was not expecting her answer.

"You."

I awoke from my dream with a start. I sat up, panting. I thought about the words the girl(Pic on top🙃) had said to me, "No matter how far or fast you run, no matter how hard you resist, I will overcome you.... in fact, I already have! " She said she was me, not a different person. I looked around; I was still in Lily's bedroom. I stood up, careful not to disturb my sleeping friend. I walked back to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She was behind me. I whipped around to face her. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh I wanted to pay you a visit! Now Alpha, can I tell you something?"

"Y... Y... Yeah."

"You reek of fear!" And with that, she left.

I thought about what she said, confused. Needing to clear my thoughts, I ran outside and turned into Bad End Power. I did my special attack, Power Howl, and it was a LOT more powerful than normal.

"You're welcome!"

💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨

Sort of a filler chapter! Sorry.

This is my shortest chapter yet!

Bless!

-Arilynn