I am inevitable...

Alpha POV

Once I had successfully contained Lily in my contraption, I quickly left my bedroom to get materials from Daisy. Just as I was about to arrive at Daisy's room, Rascal appeared, blocking my path. "Ugh. What to do want?" I sighed. Rascal grinned and placed a black sphere in my hand. I huffed, but obliged. I teleported to the Glitter Force and tossed the sphere. The buffoon's sudden appearance took the team off guard, so I was able to take down the team quickly. As per the usual, the Glitter Force gained irrational strength and destroyed the Buffoon, but without Lily, it seemed a lot harder. I scoffed and went back to my home to check on Lily. While I was gone, the transformation had been completed. Lily was asleep in my evil machine, so I took her out of the tube and lied her on my bed. After 20 minutes or so, she decided to wake up.

"Where am I? Al... Alpha? Are you still here? What happened?" Lily groaned. I smiled and hugged her tightly. 

"Lily!" I breathed. Lily's normally yellow cardigan and blue skirt had turned into a black and red dress with a rose on the neck line, and her hair had turned into long black pigtails with purple tips, and bangs that framed her face perfectly. I guess Rascal had gotten what I needed from Daisy while I was gone. 

Pause! I have two ideas of how to continue the chapter from here, so... enter ending 1 out of 2(LGBTQIA+ 'cause I can't help myself ending. Not a tag cause it's not my only cannon[again, did I spell that right for the context?] ending) This will appear later in the chapter, but a little bit different!

She looked amazing in the dress and soon I was blushing. Lily stood up and looked at her reflection in the glass of my contraption. She twirled her hair a little bit, smoothed the dress out, and sat back down my bed. We both scooted closer and leaned in....

We kissed. Lily's lips were sweet like chocolate cake, and when we parted, we kissed again. It took us both by surprise when my black and white haired apparition separated us forcefully. Lily and I blushed as red as tomatoes. My negative energy book flipped open to a page like a storybook. It was a drawing of mine and Lily's kiss. That is when I knew, this was destiny.

Ending 2 of 2(Malicious ending)

"Where am I? Al... Alpha? Are you still here? What happened?" Lily groaned. I smiled and hugged her tightly. 

"Lily," I breathed. Lily's normally yellow cardigan and blue skirt had turned into a black and red dress with a rose on the neck line, and her hair had turned into long black pigtails with purple tips, and bangs that framed her face perfectly. I guess Rascal had gotten what I needed from Daisy while I was gone. I pulled away, letting my smile turn into a frown. "Lily, your friends are hard hearted fools, and we must work together to eliminate this threat." Lily nodded and stood, but I realized that without a weapon or something, Lily was very weak, in a sense that she couldn't do anything. I crouched, rummaged through my bag and pulled out a red, black, and silver blade. I stood up and handed Lily the knife before leaving for Earth. Once we arrived, I smirked. This is gonna be fun!

Hi guys!

Oh my gosh, I am so glad that I restarted this story! Since I'm using my mom's phone a lot while I'm writing this, I can't really put pictures. Sorry. On a different note though... if any of y'all have the parasol in Royale High, please tell me! Even though the stuff I have isn't as good as you want, I can give you a lot of stuff. Also, the end of the Malicious Ending is where the two timelines join together before splitting again.

Share this story,

Auf Wiedersehen,

DragonGirlAnime