I'm canceling you... For good

Third Person POV

Emily, Kelsey, April, and Chloe sat in their HQ, laughing so hard they couldn't breathe. Candy was attempting to do the floss while upside down in the main room of the house, when Emily suddenly perked up. "Guys, I think something might be wrong. It's oddly... quiet."

"Obviously! It's literally just us." April explained. Still, Emily decided to take a look outside. The sky was a darker ombré of the rainbow, with extremely red roses. A girl in a red blouse, a black skirt,  starry cape, and mask was floating next to another girl wearing a dress that went from a purple to gold color and mask. Their eyes were hidden, so the girls were unrecognizable. Emily gasped, followed by the gasps of her friends, who had joined her after a bit. The girl in red dashed over to a secret location, while the girl in purple outstretched a pointed finger. 

"Outlanders, your journey ends here!" The girl shouted.

"Who are you?" Chloe asked.

"The Sustainer of Heavenly Principles! The arrogation of mankind ends now...."

———————🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪———————

Lily crept up behind the Glitter Force. Using her new new knife she... five bodies now lay on the ground. 

LGBTQIA+ Ending

Lily and Alpha kissed. This was, for sure, the best Happily Never After.

Malicious Ending

Lily and Alpha smirked. Nogo would be pleased! Job well done.

Thank you for reading Bad End Power!! That's the end.

Qiqi out!!!