It's working !!!

Faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not to.- From the movie, "Miracle On 34th Street"

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 - unedited

April 28, 2015

Wherever you are

Dear Lord

You've given us a hint of your existence. Today we did not feel much aftershocks. Though the news tell that there were some 30 something aftershocks, but does it matter if we don't feel it and if it doesn't cause any harm to life and property. Many countries have sent rescue team, donations, necessary commodities and other help.

Li Ka-shing donated $10,00,000. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi sent a 4 National Disaster Response Force to Nepal along with a helicopter and other necessary commodities. He has also sent Indian soldiers to help Nepal and also provided a year's budget. United States of America has donated $10 million.

The United States, India, Israel, Pakistan and other governments have sent emergency supplies and personnel such as doctors to Nepal. The Red Cross has 1,500 volunteers and 300 staff on the ground providing basic first-aid and other support.On Monday, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies issued an appeal to raise 33.5 million Swiss francs ($35.2 million) to provide emergency assistance. Japan announced a 1 billion yen ($8.4 million) grant and sent rescue personnel.

United Kingdom's Department for International Development announced a £5 million ($7.6 million) aid package on Sunday; £3 million will be used immediately; £2 million will be given to the British Red Cross. Canada is donating 5 million Canadian dollars ($4.1 million) to aid organizations to help with life-saving efforts. It's really good to see that now they are helping us.

 Its really good that they are helping us but what you are doing cannot be repaired.  So many dreams shattered, you know so many students were supposed to go abroad for further study but but that is not possible now. Many people were about to go abroad to work and earn for their families but no... not any more! What about their future, what about our future?

And that is not enough for you... you made it rain today.  That was the last thing we needed right now. We were at the school compound in front of our house. Usually we slept at the portico of our our house but my daddy cool( my grand father) thought it would be easy if we slept out on the compound. And it rained, Amu (my mom)didn't sleep the whole night. We rushed back to the portico again. Right now, my granny is praying to you and I am writing letter to you. I think what I am doing is more reliable. So, that's all for today. I'll write to you again tomorrow. Keep us safe.

Praying

Saiyara Bist

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, Thank you so much for reading. I hope you liked this chapter. So do you think that I'll get any reply from God?

So please Vote, comment and share

If you want to know more and interact with me, you can

Follow me on Twitter @iamsaiyaara

Like my Facebook page Saiyara9

Follow me on Instagram @iamsaiyara

Thank you!