Get Some

We see Hughie hunched over one of the wash stations in the kitchen, the blood on his face dripping into the sink as Hughie just stares into it in shock. He had just murdered a Supe, and it was Translucent no less. All of sudden he gets out of the shock and reaches over for the pull-down spout and bends down a little more and sprays the water onto the back of his head.

All the blood and chunks coming out of his hair and into the sink slowly going down the drain. When Hughie opens his eyes again he sees all the chants and blood going down the drain and he's thrown back into his state of shock.

After finishing up, Hughie puts on a very oversized dress shirt, he then grabs all of his bloody and ruined clothes and walks over to Butcher and Frenchie who were wearing aprons and light blue gloves that went up to their elbows. They were currently shoveling all the invisible bones, guts, and organs of Translucent and dumping them into trash bags.

Frenchie when seeing Hughie walk up to them stops what he's doing and takes his ruined clothes from him.

Frenchie: I'll take this. Merci.

Frenchie then grabs a blow torch and begins to torch the clothes. Hughie just starts to look at the room around room still seeing blood all over the walls and ceiling. Hughie then looks back to the two.

Hughie: Sorry about all the...

Butcher: Oh, don't be stupid. You did us a favor.

Hughie: What are we gonna do with him?

Butcher: Ah, we'll take care of it.

Hughie then remembers Translucent has a tracker in his body and decides to bring it up.

Hughie: The-the, uh, tracking chip.

Butcher: Already disabled.

Frenchie then looks up seeing the frantic and one hundred percent uncomfortable Hughie stressing over the matter.

Frenchie: Sit down and relax, Petit Hughie.

But Hughie decided to ask a another question, but this one with one word, actually name.

Hughies: Conner?

Butcher: The lads in the bathroom cleaning himself up.

With Conner

We see Conner in the bathrooms upstairs. He currently only has some pants and shoes on. His clothes that were covered in blood were in a pile next to him ready to be disposed. In a box to his left was a white t-shirt, Hoodie Frenchie gave him to wear, unfortunately it was a Translucent hoodie so he'd be reminded about what he did every time he looks at himself until he gets rid of it, and the hero suit that he wears underneath his clothes draped ontop of it and his Walkman on top of it all with the headphone cords wrapped tightly around the Walkman.

Conner was just standing there his hand on either side of the sink leaning on it as he looked into the mirror. It seemed he was in a state of confusion. After all he did assist in killing Translucent. A husband, and a father to a son. Conner just robbed Translucents son of his father, just like his own father was robbed from him. Does that make him as bad as the people who killed his father?

Conner sighs as he looks directly into his reflections eyes.

Conner: Dad............. I really wish you here........... I need your help.

Conner then starts to inspect his body through the mirror, everything looked fine across his muscular body not a blemish, hair, mark, or scar. Except for one, directly in the middle of his left chest was the Vought logo, but it wasn't a tattoo. It seems to have been branded onto his skin like he was some form of cattle. Conner takes his right hand and starts to trace the branded Vought logo on his chest.