3. The Demon's Court

○●○

○●○

Seonghwa

Splitting ways with his father was the hardest part about this deal. He just stood there, ridden of the robe now, as his father spoke to the king, next to his carriage.

The king stepped back, giving them some space for their farewells. "I don't like this." His father sighed. "The first interests will be coming soon. Don't you worry about it. Maybe this will be over in a few weeks, and you can come back home."

Even without seeing him, he could hear Jongho's evil snicker behind him. He saw the man in his casual clothes. No way there would be any creature out there, able to defeat him in full armor.

He was a fucking dragon for a reason. "Isn't that fitting actually? You leave me here, the damsel in distress, that needs to be saved from the big bad demon king, by defeating his dragon."

The sarcastic comment made his father chuckled softly.

"Sounds like a fairytale to me. You are going to be fine son, someone will come. The right man for you."

Dejected, Seonghwa bowed his head. "If you are certain about it, I will trust your judgment Sire." The king smiled at him, giving his shoulder a last encouraging squeeze, before he retreated into his carriage, to depart back to his kingdom.

"He's pretty sure this will work out." Wooyoung looked up at him, trying to read his expression.

"He is indeed. I don't think this dragon will be easily defeated." He turned his head slightly, to steal a glance at Jongho.

He looked intimidating, from their previous encounter Seonghwa was actually sure he was. His claws looked like they could cut metal, if he wanted to.

His muscular body was well displayed, under the white linen shirt, his thick thighs even more impressive in the tight trousers.

He looked back up, catching the smug expression on the others face, clearly noticing his starring. Seonghwa looked back, watching as the carriage slowly disappeared in the distance.

This whole deal seemed like a farce to Seonghwa. His father asked the demon king to hold him 'hostage', just so a fearless knight could show up, defeat his head knight, the dragon hybrid and bring prince Seonghwa back to the kingdom, to wed him.

What a stupid idea. He still wondered, what he had to do, to repay the demon. "Shall we go back inside? Dinner will be ready soon."

Seonghwa turned, looking at the man behind him. His blonde hair was long, reaching to the collar of his red shirt, which wasn't showing to much skin, but still wasn't buttoned up all the way.

The material seemed light, as it swayed a little in the soft wind. Green eyes, looking at him rather interested.

"My name is Kang Yeosang. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, your highness."