31

Tw: death

‧₊˚ 4 Days Laterੈ‧₊˚

Maya walked upstairs to start packing.

For the first time in years Noah's room was open...

Noah was Maya's younger brother... he was unfortunately murdered a couple years back...

Something felt as if it was pulling him into the room.

He walked and walked until he was in the doorway of the room.

She missed this room. It used to be so full of life. A little kid always doing something in here. Now it was just a bedroom with things that were never touched and just collected dust.

Maya sat down on the twin size bed that hasn't been laid in for years. The bed was made, yet nobody dared to enter the room.

The room was painted a navy blue with off-white spots on it to resemble stars. The bed has space blankets and space pillow cases. There were those glow stars on the ceiling. Pictures around this dark bedroom with family and outer space.

They looked around the room, looking at all the old toys, rocking chair, and the small radio with CDs next to it.

On the CDs were Taylor Swift, Christmas music, rock and roll, really any music Maya and Noah liked. They'd listen to it all the time, when Noah needed to calm down, when mom and dad were fighting, when JJ was out of control.

Quickly Maya went down on her knees on the floor and made their way to the end of the bed, remembering there was a chest filled with things there.

Carefully and slowly he opened the chest. Just looking at all the things in the chest filled his eyes with tears.

They carefully took things out as tears started to fall down their cheeks. Eventually they pulled out a small teddy bear with a NASA shirt and clear helmet on it. "astronaut Ted." Maya whispered.

Noah named him Astronaut Ted because he had always dreamed of becoming an astronaut.

Maya held Ted in her arms and took out a blanket from the chest before putting everything back and closing the chest. They got up with Ted and the blanket in their arms and headed for the door.

"I miss you Noah..." Maya whispered with a small smile on her face before shutting the door and walking back to her room.

~Laurens Corner~
BAKVSKHSKSV I WANTED TO CRY WHILE WRITING THIS
ALSO WE'RE PRETENDING BOOMER IS IN THE SMP RN BC I LOVE THEM
ALSO THANK YOU SO MYCH FOR 1k READS?! Y'ALL ARE INSANE <33