69

soon enough Maya's mother and Nick were there.

Victoria was in the bathroom currently.

"hey, y'know its not your fault." Nick said softly, looking at the girl who was looking at her older brother.

she didn't answer.

"hey, Maya, its not your fault ok? theres nothing that you could do to control what happened. hes gonna be ok."

"we don't know that Nick. i mean i was literally told that he might never wake up. and my dad! jeez hes gonna make a full fucking recovery. and guess what, he might not even go to fucking jail!" Maya said, looking at her older cousin with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"he is going to jail. i have already talked to the cops, same with your mother, same with your father, my dad, the triplets, hell they even got in contact with Clay and George. Tim slipped up while talking to them, so hes going to jail as soon as he gets out of here, no court needed, hes already sentenced to 40 years." nick said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"why the hell didn't you say that shit as soon as you stepped foot into the room?!" she chuckled, hugging Sapnap.

Victoria was now walking out of the bathroom, taking her seat by her sons bed.

"oh hun, by the way the boys have started packing up your computer and just the basement in general. they said they wanted to help you with it and that they'll come to visit tomorrow, if your not out by then." her mother smiled at her.

the boys something her mother had ALWAYS used to talk about the triplets, even when Maya and the triplets had first became friends.

"thanks." she smiled softly.

eventually the day was coming to a close, Nick and Victoria had to leave and she had to spend another night here.

one more night.

one more night till she was out of the hospital, packing up to move, but visiting the hospital again and again until her brother woke up.

as the bright blue sky turned to a pinkish purple color and then sun set, the stars came out, the sky now a dark navy blue, almost black.

she looked out the window, watching the cars passing and watching the stars turning, which didn't actually happen but in her mind they did.

finally she rested her eyes and drifted off into dream land.

~Laurens Corner~
part 69 BABYYY

postinv this while getting my hair done for my birthday!! (my birthday's tomorrow so prob no more chapters!!)