47

Tw: underage drinking/smoking

All 18 of them we're definitely "off their rockers" and the one and only William Gold aka Wilbur Soot would say.

They were all on the beach.

Tubbo was sprawled out laughing at and extremely unfunny joke Ranboo had made, Ranboo was going to get a speaker, the triplets were on the couple of stairs that were leading down to the beach, Tommy was sitting against the stone wall with Maya's head in his lap close to Tubbo, Dream and Sapnap were seeing how long they could do a plank for while George and Grace were timing the two, Lani, Jack and Niki were chatting, Techno and Karl were laughing about god knows what, and Quackity and Wilbur were eating and throwing sand at each other.

By the time Ranboo was back Dream had won the plank challenge and Niki had saw that Wilbur was eating sand and scolded him for it.

Grace and Dream fought over who would play music, in which Grace won only because she said, "I'll tell mom you let me get high if I can't play music."

"You little shit." Dream said but agreed.

Quackity and Maya soon got into a fight on who could have the weed first, in which they started cussing each other out in Spanish, which most of them were confused but laughed none the less.

By the was Maya won that fight as she tackled Quackity and sat on his back with the weed in hand.

"Why the hell did you start yelling to me about anteater's?" Quackity questioned as Maya got off of him handing him the weed.

"Cause anteater can go fuck themselves. Their useless and annoying and nobody would miss them if they died, they wouldn't miss themselves." Maya complained.

"Agreed." Wilbur said and Maya shot him a quick smile.

As the night went on the group chatted laughed and made jokes at the worst times. But most importantly they were making memories with each other.

•Instagram•

Liked by milliebobbybrown and 5,739,830 others Abstract

Abstract.Maya we have a new eleven in town ladies and gents

noahschnapp they're coming for your role @milliebobbybrown

~Laurens Corner~
"But most importantly they were making memories with each other." Girl shut the fuck up with that cringy ass shit

Also tw rq for sa
Just a minute ago i went on twitter to see grooming accusations about dream, the proof looks real and I saw what dream had to say, im staying 50/50 on this topic until one is proven guilty for lying. I love you and stay safe