32

Soon enough the day had come.

He had no idea where they were going but honestly didn't care. Although the triplets were as he said "kidnapping" her.

"Au revoir maman! je te verrai plus tard!" (Bye mom! I'll see you later!) Maya said to her mother in French.

"αντίο μπαμπά! θα σε δω σύντομα!" (Bye dad! I'll see you soon!) Maya yelled to her dad in Greek before walking out the house.

Maya usually spoke Greek to her dad as he was Greek and American himself. And Maya would speak in Spanish or French to her mom because her mom was Mexican and French.

She really liked how her parents were from different places, which meant she was from all these places, and how they had her speak all four languages.

Sapnap was also Greek which they would talk to each other in Greek to confuse people and just to get people annoyed for fun as they didn't know what they were saying.

(A/n: I do not speak french, Greek of spanish! Please feel free to correct me if I get things wrong as I am using google translate!)

Maya went out to the triplets car, putting his stuff in the back before climbing in.

Soon enough she was on a plane. She honestly didn't really remember anything except the plane taking off, which for him was ok.

The plane ride was about 4 and a half hours long. Which was fine as they made it there at 2 pm.

After they got out of security and looked around for people, at least thats what the triplets said. While looking Maya concluded they were in Miami, I mean he's been here a lot so he would know. Soon Maya saw a familiar blonde girl. And they were running to each other.

The two were embraced into each others arms not wanting to let go of the hug.

"I missed you so much Gracie!" Maya finally said after a bit of hugging.

"I missed you more May!" The taller girl said still embracing the older.

After the two let go Maya hugged her older cousin, Karl and Clay, greeting both of them.

They weren't going to leave just yet because another plane had landed and 3 people where coming out soon.

~Laurens corner~
GSKVSKSHSLSVKAVSKSVSOSHENS