77

the plane was about 4 hours long, and they landed at 6pm and they called an uber to take them to their new home.

the rooms had already been picked out and the furniture was put in.

dream, grace and george had already moved in, and tomorrow it was time to actually move all their stuff into the house.

their rooms had already been picked, thank god. so maya and tommy immediately found hers.

it was a large room, with a big walk in closet and a bathroom. it was an L shape room with the bed in the corner. there was a vanity by the closet and just so much space.

Maya | Abstract.Maya
yall are not READY to know what you'll find out within the next couple of days 🤭

Noah Schnapp | noah_schnapp
replying to Abstract.Maya
WHAT?! WHY HAVENT YOU TOLD ME

the day went by pretty fast and the next day rolled around.

first maya tommy nick and clay got dropped off at a car dealership.

maya knew what cars she wanted.

she bought a chevy Camaro from 1979 in a dark blue color, a car shes been wanting since she was really young, and she got a black range rover. nick had bought a red tesla, and the four drove back home, nick obviously taking his car, dream taking the range rover and maya taking the Camaro, which she made very clear that no one was aloud to drive it.

the rest of the day was filled with decorating the house, all of them starting at their rooms, moving to the offices and then moving on to the whole house.

mayas room had LED lights, posters, bean bag chairs, a small couch, her drums, keyboard piano, guitar and awards (one of those including an oscar).

~laurens corner~
i really am trying to finish this while keeping it somewhat intresting because writing chapters is sometimes annoying and i feel like some of the writing feels like a chore for me to do so enjoy this horrible chapter