Prologue

My name is Mae Rumi. A pretty weird name, right? At least I think so. In short, it has been a year since I lived alone in Japan. Away from all the noises. It's chill and I like it. Introducing my neighbors in Namimori, there're weird people...

   A fighting manic boy who keeps calling people, not by their names but herbivores, and he himself as a carnivore. What an arrogant guy! But considering his fighting prowess, I guess he does have the capital to do as he likes. There's also a guy who keeps shouting EXTREME, whom I want to stay with as far as possible. He's too loud. And then, there's his angel-like sister. I had a hard time believing they are related. But I leave it behind eventually because it's none of my business. A clumsy boy who keeps tripping over the smallest of things and air. The baseball star, but he's not as weird as others besides being a pushover and ever-smiling face.

   They are as enough as it is but an infant boy about 2 years old (Reborn) arrived not long ago in Namimori. Besides him being small and young, he keeps setting off danger signals in my head. And he seems to be closed to that clumsy boy. Based on my 15 years of wisdom, I deem those groups as to-be-as-far-as-possible if I want to lead a calm and peaceful life like the year before they came to Namimori. And my only hope is to be as oblivious as possible.